JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm on my phone so to use all the punctuation little do dads I have to switch to the other screen except . And , so I just run with it lol

Yes, punctuation is important but I really don't care (hey stomper .... I couldn't care less ;)) especially on forums, boards whatever. I can tell what people are saying. EPS, don't change .... that goes for the rest of you as well. For whatever my opinion matters, NOT at all.

Let's eat, Grandma!

Let's eat Grandma!
I agree that little comma does make quite a change in the meaning. As Uncle Jack got older and still wanted to ride his horse when he came into the corral I would help my Uncle Jack off his horse. Or should that have been I would help my Uncle Jack, off his horse. Again that little comma does make quite a change in the meaning.;)

The end of the show was a segment on resurrecting the idea of the "smart gun". they had use footage of a kid building one in his bedroom with a 3d printer... After what happened to S&W, no US manufacturer is going to promote the idea on TV.

The end of the show was a segment on resurrecting the idea of the "smart gun". they had use footage of a kid building one in his bedroom with a 3d printer... After what happened to S&W, no US manufacturer is going to promote the idea on TV.
The smart gun is the anti gun people dream so they could control it like they do FACEBOOK. Hack into your gun and make it useless I will never buy a smart gun or support any type of electronic gun control we all know if they want they can shut are phones off in a second

I remember being asked by my uncle Jack to use punctuation to make sense of the words "fun fun fun worry worry worry" I think the answer was "fun. fun. fun no period worry,worry,worry":)
And I would prefer to read you helped your uncle Jack, off his horse rather than reading you helped your uncle jack off his horse.

Just sayin' :oops:

"To avoid getting a firearm virus always wipe down your barrel and never rub too hard.

Is that like "It's mine and I'll wash it as long as I want?" :D
It's yours to do with what you wish. No ones gunna judge. Just make sure it's pointed in a safe direction.
you know... in case of unintentional discharge.

Libtards are the virus and the problem.

In the old days you would grow up black or white etc and be expected to support yourself as in, time to get a job and get out on your own as mom and dad would kick your butt out of the nest.

Along comes dem/libtard policy and 30 yrs [more or less] later what do we have?

Chaos, as in these cities, it seems at least for a certain segment of society be it black white or what ever, you grow up and are never taught you will need to support yourself, you can just start popping out babies, sign up for every form of public assistance [welfare etc] or for the young males start selling drugs or join a gang.

The root cause is young people with no need/expectation to "get a job" or act responsibly and nothing but time on their hands.

Under these terms crimes is just a given. When I was growing up, in our rural area we had crime, we had thugs etc but even then, these thugs where under pressure from society to conform and support themselves, they were still just thugs and were going to engage in thuggery no matter what they did, even if they did get jobs.

Now these libtards, present day college professors, dem politicians and hollyweird types such as Morgan Freeman are now doing everything possible to place blame for the break down of society they caused on other made up factors, groups and things such as guns.

So these inner city zones become a urban jungle with "jungle rules", rob kill shoot, do drugs and join gangs, pray on those weaker then yourself like wild animals. Live fast & hard and don't expect to get old.

CHAOS.....

AND who did this? WHO is responsible?

Libtards, "The very people" who are pointing fingers in every direction but at themselves.

Typical expected response from a person or group without any moral compass and who are guilty of something. These retarded lib morons will never ever accept that they did this and they alone are responsible.

So they will make up strange bull sh-it like this [Through the worm hole with Morgan Freeman] so they have something to point to in order to absolve themselves of the wrong doing they are responsible for.

This is pretty much what has happened in every libtard run large city in the USA.

I do believe some of these people [average regular people, not leaders etc] really do think their policies are just all about helping people, I meet these types of people often, dems and liberals who think this really is the way society should work.

When I point out to them how these policies have destroyed society and failed every where they have been tried, both in the USA and in other countries, such as we are seeing in Venezuela right now, the dem/lib person usually goes into denial and just will not accept it.

This is why every year there are thousands of dem/libs who are converted to conservative ideals.

I listen to Limbaugh and often, these former dem/libs will call in about how they were indoctrinated from birth with left wing demagoguery and how they just accepted these lies and went along, then they started finding "truth" and it contradicted everything they had been told.

Is it kind of cool to listen to these people go on about all this and talk about how they come to realize everything the left teaches are lies, untruths and hate, and how they are now conservative and will NEVER vote dem or be taken in by libtard lies again.

###

To all here...
I understand that you are upset with the way some things are.
I also understand that you feel strongly about the way things need to be , the direction where we are headed versus where you think we should go , etc ...
But...
The term "Libtard" can be insulting.
"Libtard" as taken from the words Liberal , retard and retarded , implies that one is Liberal , is slow to develop and has asked or learned to be that way.

I work in a Special Needs classroom and I assure you that none of my students has asked to be the way they are or learned to be slow to develop.
My students struggle everyday just to get along or improve their lives ... which is more than I can say for those folks you are against.

We are on the same page , you and I ...
I also dislike those who:
Take advantage of the system or "freeload"...
Have a lack of understanding our country is supposed to work...
Feel that their wants come before others or country...
Try to take away freedoms and ideas , 'cause they disagree...

And no I am not saying that my way must be followed or that I will throw a fit if you or someone else uses that term.
I just ask that you please consider the use of a different term to describe others who you disagree with.
Thank you.
Andy
*Edit to try and make myself more clear.

Last Edited:
To all here...
I understand that you are upset with the way some things are.
I also understand that you feel strongly about the way things need to be , the direction where we are headed versus where you think we should go , etc ...
But...
The term "Libtard" can be insulting.
"Libtard" as taken from the words Liberal , retard and retarded , implies that one is Liberal , is slow to develop and has asked or learned to be that way.

I work in a Special Needs classroom and I assure you that none of my students has asked to be the way they are or learned to be slow to develop.
My students struggle everyday just to get along or improve their lives ... which is more than I can say for those folks you are against.

We are on the same page , you and I ...
I also dislike those who:
Take advantage of the system or "freeload"...
Have a lack of understanding our country is supposed to work...
Feel that their wants come before others or country...
Try to take away freedoms and ideas , 'cause they disagree...

And no I am not saying that my way must be followed or that I will throw a fit if you or someone else uses that term.
I just ask that you please consider the use of a different term to describe others who you disagree with.
Thank you.
Andy
*Edit to try and make myself more clear.

I, too, have been around many special needs people. One of my fave quotes: "Of course I understand. I'm retarded, I'm not stupid"
:s0123:

LIBTARD, it is meant as an insult. It basically means how can you take a political position that has time and again throughout history been shown to fail yet this people [libtards] presist and insist that there way is the best and does/will work because they "feel it will".

Feeling it will and not taking the time or trouble to investigate or listen to reason because you FEEL you are right constitutes being a libtard.

So if the shoe fits wear it with pride, accept that YOU ARE WRONG but you don't give a damn.

Libtards will fight to the death against all logic because they see themselves as the compassionate ones in society.

I am a conservative, I believe hardship teaches character and a good spanking will straighten a kid right the h-ell up. It works just ask my 34 yr old son. Step outa line kid and I'll kick your scrawny little arse, He did and I did, but not too many times as he learned exactly what the consequences is/was for doing so [acting like a spoiled little sh-it].

AND NOW, little junior goes out into the big bad world. how was he raised, by a libtard parent who never said no, let little junior throw hissy fits, always gave in to him and pampered him or was it a child beating conservative like me who gave little junior a butt kicking when ever it was needed because after little junior grows up, stumbles outa the nest and encounters the big bad world, big bad world will kick little juniors arse every single day unless his parent tought him "reality" and prepared him to accept he has ZERO rights to expect anything and must work for everything and life will not be fair and you will only win if you know how to get the frack up after you fail and keep trying.

The libtard raises it's child to expect everything as his/her right. I exist, therefor I deserve everything I deem that meets my needs and I want it FREE.

If any work is required I'll give it lip service, I'll talk about it until you give it to me, and don't make me wait to long or I might throw a hissy fit RIGHT IN YOUR FAAAAACCCCEEE. WAAA WAAA WAAA.

I used to think it would be great to live forever, I'm 59 and I don't look forward to my final day when my life ends but I no longer want to live forever and be subjected to libtards children in the next 30 or 40 or 50 yrs.

At that point I really do not see how a country if 200 million whiny little sh-it heads will be able to even exist. Maybe Russia will just nuke the US at that point to shut up all the cry babies.

POOF... now we don't have to listen to you all any f-ing more because you are an entire country of libtard cry babies and the rest of the world is just tired of it so here is your final nuke/bubblegum slap, you bunch of whining a-holes.

Glad I will not be here to see it but if you put your ear right to my grave at that point I promise you will here laughter....

So if the shoe fits wear it with pride, accept that YOU ARE WRONG but you don't give a damn.

I don't wear that particular shoe nor do I accept that I am wrong.
I do however, give a damn...

I just asked that a different term be considered as you even freely admit that it (Libtard) is insulting.
If it is impossible for you to consider the use of a different term , then so be it.
Andy

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top