JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meanwhile in China, where they have school attacks usually featuring a blade weapon - knife, cleaver, etc
the students are taught to use their brooms to defend the classroom. The bristle ends. 5 or six brooms in the face can disorient the attacker and with a number of students working together they can keep the attacker out of reach.

Yes, the students sweep up their classrooms - so the brooms are there and not something extra.
Yes, they practice.

-

edit
added after post #25

https://i.imgur.com/CeJnV.jpg

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/754493.shtml

Last Edited:
Meanwhile in China, where they have school attacks usually featuring a blade weapon - knife, cleaver, etc
the students are taught to use their brooms to defend the classroom. The bristle ends. 5 or six brooms in the face can disorient the attacker and with a number of students working together they can keep the attacker out of reach.

Yes, the students sweep up their classrooms - so the brooms are there and not something extra.
Yes, they practice.

-

You watch too much bewitched LOL

Even if it wasn't meant as sarcasm it's helping pro-gun Teachers/parents by showing how pointless anything less than a gun is against an armed bad guy.
Really starts a conversation in that School. Maybe it's a tactic that pro gunners should use. A little reverse psychology!
I was thinking along these lines as well. Step back from their proposal for a moment and look at it in a somewhat philosophical way. They are advocating that a person use a tool for defensive purposes. This is a step forward and away from the paper shield provided by the "gun free zone", even if it is a tiny step. It does need better direction, though.

Since canned food is now classified as a weapon, I wonder if they are going to outlaw the fancy pull tab cans since they open faster. I mean why would anyone ever need to open a can faster than you can with a can opener?

Since canned food is now classified as a weapon, I wonder if they are going to outlaw the fancy pull tab cans since they open faster. I mean why would anyone ever need to open a can faster than you can with a can opener?

You have to store them shrink-wrapped together so that they aren't readily accessible. Rooms storing assault cans are subject to inspection without notice. Cans with a capacity of over 16 ounces will be banned as only the Police and Military need them.

I was thinking along these lines as well. Step back from their proposal for a moment and look at it in a somewhat philosophical way. They are advocating that a person use a tool for defensive purposes. This is a step forward and away from the paper shield provided by the "gun free zone", even if it is a tiny step. It does need better direction, though.

You gave me a great idea I'm writing the PTA now... Get this a use a peice of paper as a shield

They will no doubt classify them as "assault" cans and ban them because they have that "finger thing that goes up".:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top