JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meanwhile in China, where they have school attacks usually featuring a blade weapon - knife, cleaver, etc
the students are taught to use their brooms to defend the classroom. The bristle ends. 5 or six brooms in the face can disorient the attacker and with a number of students working together they can keep the attacker out of reach.

Yes, the students sweep up their classrooms - so the brooms are there and not something extra.
Yes, they practice.

-

edit
added after post #25

https://i.imgur.com/CeJnV.jpg

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/754493.shtml

Last Edited:
Meanwhile in China, where they have school attacks usually featuring a blade weapon - knife, cleaver, etc
the students are taught to use their brooms to defend the classroom. The bristle ends. 5 or six brooms in the face can disorient the attacker and with a number of students working together they can keep the attacker out of reach.

Yes, the students sweep up their classrooms - so the brooms are there and not something extra.
Yes, they practice.

-

You watch too much bewitched LOL

Even if it wasn't meant as sarcasm it's helping pro-gun Teachers/parents by showing how pointless anything less than a gun is against an armed bad guy.
Really starts a conversation in that School. Maybe it's a tactic that pro gunners should use. A little reverse psychology!
I was thinking along these lines as well. Step back from their proposal for a moment and look at it in a somewhat philosophical way. They are advocating that a person use a tool for defensive purposes. This is a step forward and away from the paper shield provided by the "gun free zone", even if it is a tiny step. It does need better direction, though.

Since canned food is now classified as a weapon, I wonder if they are going to outlaw the fancy pull tab cans since they open faster. I mean why would anyone ever need to open a can faster than you can with a can opener?

Since canned food is now classified as a weapon, I wonder if they are going to outlaw the fancy pull tab cans since they open faster. I mean why would anyone ever need to open a can faster than you can with a can opener?

You have to store them shrink-wrapped together so that they aren't readily accessible. Rooms storing assault cans are subject to inspection without notice. Cans with a capacity of over 16 ounces will be banned as only the Police and Military need them.

I was thinking along these lines as well. Step back from their proposal for a moment and look at it in a somewhat philosophical way. They are advocating that a person use a tool for defensive purposes. This is a step forward and away from the paper shield provided by the "gun free zone", even if it is a tiny step. It does need better direction, though.

You gave me a great idea I'm writing the PTA now... Get this a use a peice of paper as a shield

They will no doubt classify them as "assault" cans and ban them because they have that "finger thing that goes up".:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews