JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the link.
I have spare pins that I use so I never let the detent and spring extend all the way. When removing the old one, after rotation, I push it out with the old pin so it's always back. When I want to insert the new pin, such as a YHM extended take down or pivot pin, I then just push it in.
I have plenty of those 1/16th allen keys left over from lots of install kits. Now I will grind one rather than throw it away. Sure beats a dog-leg dental pick.
@Stomper, there are some Thalidomide folk who could do that with their toes and make us opposable thumb sans prehensile tail types look uncoordinated... :D

Thanks for the link.
I have spare pins that I use so I never let the detent and spring extend all the way. When removing the old one, after rotation, I push it out with the old pin so it's always back. When I want to insert the new pin, such as a YHM extended take down or pivot pin, I then just push it in.
I have plenty of those 1/16th allen keys left over from lots of install kits. Now I will grind one rather than throw it away. Sure beats a dog-leg dental pick.
@Stomper, there are some Thalidomide folk who could do that with their toes and make us opposable thumb sans prehensile tail types look uncoordinated... :D

I sure do wish I could peel bananas with my feet!

;):D

Too far? :s0131:

I've been watching his stuff for a while.
He does a great job of explaining how it all works or isn't working as efficiently as it could be.

The old Colt he just finished is pretty cool.

The first ar I built years ago came with a fail zero bolt with the build kit and it has been flawless through thousands of rounds. I will have to perform a physical on it to see how it is faring. I am amazed how many supposed higher end parts fail his physicals. Good channel!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top