JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the link.
I have spare pins that I use so I never let the detent and spring extend all the way. When removing the old one, after rotation, I push it out with the old pin so it's always back. When I want to insert the new pin, such as a YHM extended take down or pivot pin, I then just push it in.
I have plenty of those 1/16th allen keys left over from lots of install kits. Now I will grind one rather than throw it away. Sure beats a dog-leg dental pick.
@Stomper, there are some Thalidomide folk who could do that with their toes and make us opposable thumb sans prehensile tail types look uncoordinated... :D

Thanks for the link.
I have spare pins that I use so I never let the detent and spring extend all the way. When removing the old one, after rotation, I push it out with the old pin so it's always back. When I want to insert the new pin, such as a YHM extended take down or pivot pin, I then just push it in.
I have plenty of those 1/16th allen keys left over from lots of install kits. Now I will grind one rather than throw it away. Sure beats a dog-leg dental pick.
@Stomper, there are some Thalidomide folk who could do that with their toes and make us opposable thumb sans prehensile tail types look uncoordinated... :D

I sure do wish I could peel bananas with my feet!

;):D

Too far? :s0131:

I've been watching his stuff for a while.
He does a great job of explaining how it all works or isn't working as efficiently as it could be.

The old Colt he just finished is pretty cool.

The first ar I built years ago came with a fail zero bolt with the build kit and it has been flawless through thousands of rounds. I will have to perform a physical on it to see how it is faring. I am amazed how many supposed higher end parts fail his physicals. Good channel!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top