JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:::FACEPALM:::

Wow, we are certainly living in a different world than we were even 20 years ago. Not much to say about this except that this school believes superheroes are violent, and that's not the answer. Even Wonder Woman is too violent for this school.

Unbelievable.

<broken link removed>

This is one of the many reasons we have chosen to keep our daughter out of the public school system. I don't need these types of mixed-up lunatics spending 8-hours a day teaching my daughter garbage like this.

I wonder what they suggest as a solution when one is threatened with or actually attacked with, violence?? Talk it out? Run away?? A lot of good that did the reporter this week.

3059731-1984678-superman_facepalm_by_randomredneck1990_d37784g1.jpg

orig13.deviantart.net%2Fd801%2Ff%2F2015%2F009%2Fb%2F8%2Fbatman_facepalm_by_roninhunt0987-d8d73eo.jpg

50df8d30c48f3e6c66582ec1b184930b806797b34a54cbc32738b56a7190deb5.jpg

Homeschooled our daughter and she is now going pre med in college - she can't believe how unreasonably stupid the public school kids are in her classes and complains about it constantly.

Could be worse and she could be complaining about my most dangerous hobby sticks :p

I would send my kid to school every day with super hero outfits. Then when try to ask me to bring him something else to wear is tell them to shove it.

Oh wait. That will never happen sadly. Home schooled.

Or I'm just telling myself this and I get into an argument with myself. This won't end well for me.

So you mean to tell me "Women Power" only applies when they knit? Maybe it's the outfit and they are using violence as the crutch.

So the below link is what empowers them not being strong like Wonder Woman? But I thought... Oh I'm a man and I'm not allowed to think....

I warn you click at your own risk:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/catesevilla...ith-her-vagina-and-the-internet-is#.me15YB4Xe

Violence is bad m'kay.... Knitting is goooooooo- gross!

Lol. I ruined your day.

So you mean to tell me "Women Power" only applies when they knit? Maybe it's the outfit and they are using violence as the crutch.

So the below link is what empowers them not being strong like Wonder Woman? But I thought... Oh I'm a man and I'm not allowed to think....

http://www.buzzfeed.com/catesevilla...ith-her-vagina-and-the-internet-is#.me15YB4Xe

Lol. I ruined your day.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I,uh....um....no.

Funny. Last time I checked world was a violent place?

How will we know peace. If we don't know violence.
Will sticking our heads in the sand make the world a safer place?

Will the Wolf not eat you, because you don't know what a wolf is?
Sometimes violence is the only answer.

Lol. I ruined your day.
This thread did it to me. Should of waited until after dinner. :confused:

Lol. I ruined your day.

Takes knitting a muff to a whole new level...........................:confused:

I would send my kid to school every day with super hero outfits. Then when try to ask me to bring him something else to wear is tell them to shove it.

Oh wait. That will never happen sadly. Home schooled.

Or I'm just telling myself this and I get into an argument with myself. This won't end well for me.

Or bring him a NRA shirt to replace his batman shirt?!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top