JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
See text below, or attached image file, or go right to the source, https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2015R1/Measures/Overview/SB941 , and click to expand the 5-4 (H) section that says "Third reading."

SB941Votes.png

Vote:
  • Hoyle Aye
  • McLane Nay
  • Barker Nay
  • Barnhart Aye
  • Barreto Nay
  • Barton Aye
  • Bentz Nay
  • Boone Aye
  • Buckley Aye
  • Buehler Nay
  • Clem Aye
  • Davis Nay
  • Doherty Aye
  • Esquivel Nay
  • Evans Aye
  • Fagan Aye
  • Frederick Aye
  • Gallegos Aye
  • Gilliam Nay
  • Gomberg Aye
  • Gorsek Aye
  • Greenlick Aye
  • Hack Nay
  • Hayden Nay
  • Heard Nay
  • Helm Aye
  • Holvey Aye
  • Huffman Nay
  • Johnson Nay
  • Kennemer Nay
  • Keny-Guyer Aye
  • Komp Aye
  • Krieger Nay
  • Lininger Aye
  • Lively Aye
  • McKeown Nay
  • McLain Aye
  • Nathanson Aye
  • Nearman Nay
  • Nosse Aye
  • Olson Nay
  • Parrish Nay
  • Piluso Aye
  • Post Nay
  • Rayfield Aye
  • Read Aye
  • Reardon Aye
  • Smith Nay
  • Smith Warner Aye
  • Sprenger Nay
  • Stark Nay
  • Taylor Aye
  • Vega Pederson Aye
  • Weidner Nay
  • Whisnant Nay
  • Whitsett Nay
  • Williamson Aye
  • Wilson Nay
  • Witt Nay
  • Speaker Kotek Aye

I think what you were going for there was to color code rep/dem with red/blue, but FYI, Barker, McKeown, and Witt voted "nay" but you've marked them as republicans. Those three seem to be the only Democrats to cross party lines and vote to protect peoples' rights. (FYI, Wilson, a republican originally voted for it to pass, but then changed his vote to "nay" after it passed, so that should also be noted.)

Last Edited:
Now I think it is time to get my own FFL. I am not paying some chump 50 bucks to do what I already had done when I bought the gun new. Sent letters to quite a few of these folks and so did more people than we can count. Yet they know better...

Skier, post: 1266240, member: 28764"]See text below, or attached image file, or go right to the source, https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2015R1/Measures/Overview/SB941 , and click to expand the 5-4 (H) section that says "Third reading."

View attachment 236692

Vote:
  • Hoyle Aye D
  • McLane Nay R
  • Barker Nay R
  • Barnhart Aye D
  • Barreto Nay R
  • Barton Aye D
  • Bentz Nay R
  • Boone Aye D
  • Buckley Aye D
  • Buehler Nay R
  • Clem Aye D
  • Davis Nay R
  • Doherty Aye D
  • Esquivel Nay R
  • Evans Aye D
  • Fagan Aye D
  • Frederick Aye D
  • Gallegos Aye D
  • Gilliam Nay R
  • Gomberg Aye D
  • Gorsek Aye D
  • Greenlick Aye D
  • Hack Nay R
  • Hayden Nay R
  • Heard Nay R
  • Helm Aye D
  • Holvey Aye D
  • Huffman Nay R
  • Johnson Nay R
  • Kennemer Nay R
  • Keny-Guyer Aye D
  • Komp Aye D
  • Krieger Nay R
  • Lininger Aye D
  • Lively Aye D
  • McKeown Nay R
  • McLain Aye D
  • Nathanson Aye D
  • Nearman Nay R
  • Nosse Aye D
  • Olson Nay R
  • Parrish Nay R
  • Piluso Aye D
  • Post Nay R
  • Rayfield Aye D
  • Read Aye D
  • Reardon Aye D
  • Smith Nay R
  • Smith Warner Aye D
  • Sprenger Nay R
  • Stark Nay R
  • Taylor Aye D
  • Vega Pederson Aye D
  • Weidner Nay R
  • Whisnant Nay R
  • Whitsett Nay R
  • Williamson Aye D
  • Wilson Nay R
  • Witt Nay R
  • Speaker Kotek Aye D
Hopefully all coded right.

Not quite, 3 democrats voted NAY. Out of them, Barker is the only one that voted straight away.

The other two don't deserve anything as they only voted after the fact to please their constituents

I think what you were going for there was to color code rep/dem with red/blue, but FYI, Barker, McKeown, and Witt voted "nay" but you've marked them as republicans. Those three seem to be the only Democrats to cross party lines and vote to protect peoples' rights. (FYI, Wilson, a republican originally voted for it to pass, but then changed his vote to "nay" after it passed, so that should also be noted.)

You are right. I just dumped that color code crap :)

"CANT PRINT IT HERE":mad:

No more booze for me cause the liquor is state run. Hate to give up my booze but no sense giving the commies money to cut my throat. No more hunting lic or tags or fishing lic and will cut all purchases way back to keep them begging Bloomberg for money. It's the loudest voice the voters have, money so boycott.

No more booze for me cause the liquor is state run. Hate to give up my booze but no sense giving the commies money to cut my throat. No more hunting lic or tags or fishing lic and will cut all purchases way back to keep them begging Bloomberg for money. It's the loudest voice the voters have, money so boycott.

I will keep taking the free pioneer fishing and hunting licenses. I earned it living here all my life.
I am keeping it. :)

I am good with that cause you cost them money.:D Drain them of what money they have and boycott what you can.

LOL I can't drink alcohol either. Running on a new mostly rebuilt heart here and not screwing it up with their state drugs. Besides if I do, I like corn juice better anyway :D

All those who voted for this monstrosity, and who I emailed more than once, are going to receive one last email from me. Not that they will care, of course:

The subject matter will be: Congratulations!

And the body of the text will be:

Congratulations on creating a new Republican. I have been a registered Democrat my entire life. As many disagreements as I have had with the Democratic party over the years, I have faithfully remained a Democrat.
However, with your aye vote on SB941 you have changed that.

This week I will re-register as a Republican. The Democratic party is oppressing the poor and women instead of defending them. It is trying to over power our Constitutional rights. It is no longer listening to those who vote them into office.

You fell prey to out of state money and those who do not have the best interest of Oregon at heart. You fell prey to lies and false statistics. And you fell prey to those who pressure others to vote along the party line, even if it is wrong.

Because of your vote for this useless bill which does nothing more than punish law abiding citizens and will do nothing to stop criminals from getting guns, you have created a new Republican who will do everything in her power to fight what the Democratic party has begun.

And I have a feeling I'm not alone.

Congratulations!

XXXXX XXXX

Another cop killed in the line of duty. No it didn't happen here but it could have. The purp has a long criminal history. Did he use a gun bought at a gun show, relative, gun store, friend.....? No, another crime committed with a STOLEN GUN. How is it SB941 or any such bill going to prevent this? How is it a felon in New York City, with all their anti-gun laws, has a gun? Are the left wing nuts that support SB941 telling us nothing like this will happen here now? I've got some ocean beach property in Idaho to sell! :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top