JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"But lets write the people who don't care what we say or think , maybe it helps some sleep but it wont accomplish much
it never does and really hasn't in a decade or more.:confused:"

If we don't say something they assume no one cares. The real problem is that the education system is populated with liberals, the kids come out of 12 or16 years of school never hearing or reading about the second amendment and why it's there.

I get 100% what you are saying, but if the hope is, it accomplishes something it wont. Not with the tools we keep using.
Oregon Lobbyist are powerless, they do not have any influence or communication what so ever with the left at all.
The left is making the calls. Until we start pushing lobbies harder for results or we wont pay if all they do is play defense,
until that day we will be right here stuck. Its like the Wizard of Oz, the man behind the curtain, has no power no way to change anything its just an illusion. But we can make a difference, just not doing what we have been.

This bill with an amendment that will allow confiscation of all guns in the home if a family member makes a complaint, is being shoved through the rules committee by house member Jennifer Williams.
There's no due process when a complaint is made, no trial, no opportunity to counter the accusation. Just a relative filing an order with a local court and your rights and guns disappear.

You might note that there is no due process when the Oregon Legislature proposes firearm legislation. The firearms bills generally have unnamed sponsors, appear from the unknown, hearings are held almost immediately after introduction and only the anti-firearm proponents are invited by the busloads. This is how the "bought and paid-for Bloomberg/Soros stooges" roll. Pro-firearm people need to become active, financially support and vote for pro 2nd amendment representatives and senators.

I have a hard time with the last dialog on this thread. I am seeing Trump threatened and abuse, for him or against ( I was for ).Anyways is wrong flat out. I get some can get all get pissy some more then others. But as I have voiced in a few threads, I dont care if anyone agrees with me personally but can we look at the big picture how we look to the public here? Tongue n cheek or not intended bl bla bla doesn't matter. Gun owners are not violent or aggressive in nature, posting lets hang em no matter how much a point is needed made is not what the members here represent. Let remember NWFA is about the largest group on the coast reputations do matter and I can tell you flat out Antis eat this bubblegum up.

This is too funny.

On one forum, yesterday, I was having a discussion with people who were talking all kinds of trash about Trump supporters. I tried to explain to these leftists that if they didn't like the way the Right had treated them for the last eight years, the solution would not be to point fingers and call names about Trump. They were spewing all kinds of drivel about "Trump supporters being fascists" and all this stuff. And I was the "fascist, anti-government, pro-corporate Republican shill" in that thread.

Now, on this forum, I'm arguing against advocating direct violence to politicians on the left side of the aisle, and now, I am the "Statist LIBERAL democRAT that can NOT be trusted."

Goodness gracious. No wonder this country has problems. We need to work on bringing people together. Having discussions.

Two "teams" with highly polarized opinions, who both believe their view is 100% the truth, locked in an vitriolic battle to the death isn't going to fix anything. And boy oh boy, do we have problems. We have people going hungry, crumbling infrastructure, outsourced jobs, stagnant wages, unlimited money in politics- and the wealthiest among us are making away with 99% of the cake.

But don't take my word for it. You can't trust me. I am a "Anti-Government-Pro-Corporate-Statist-Liberal-Fascist-Republican-Democrat-Shill," after all.

Oh, would you look at that. The whole discussion I was having was removed.

I'm really, fully against censorship in any form, so situations like this leave me torn.

On one had, the user's removed posts were advocating illegal behavior and violence. On the other hand, sometimes laws are unjust and people should speak out against them. I suspect in this case the removed posts were both very antagonizing and were really poor optics re: the firearm community.

Now the issue is that my previous post reads like quite the non-sequitur. C'est la vie.

I'm HERE, ready to play By the Book if you want to not come off the way you were as a condescending weenie. I'll be watching you and Tits closely so bone up on the TOS and lets get to it.

1st Item-- writing letters with an extreme reverence toward the so called law makers, Has to STOP, Lay it out to the anuses the way You want them to Hear it and Know it, that means Stiff, rough language, threats, NO, but make them Fear for their livelyhood first, Let them KNOW they are about to start a war with their Treatment of US as Subjects which we are NOT as that is what the Britts became when they took their Guns Guts And Manhood. Remind those in the Capital, THEY WORK FOR US and they had better start, the ELITE BS is Not going to keep working for them.

Let them KNOW if they take from US, that WE WILL Take from them.

Last Edited:
The extreme risk protection order is for a snowflake society.

Metaphorically speaking, this has been what's wrong with progressives and why I can't support them. It's the classic I don't like what's on TV so I'm going to protest. Or how about the classic "hey, let's go, let's fight" then the guy loses and presses charges. Like the grade school bully getting knocked out because he's a dick but telling on the kid sticking up for himself. It's not just liberals...real men are pretty much gone.

Anyway...my point is look out guys. If you want my advice delete Facebook, ect. Don't talk to your liberal neighbors or buddies about guns. At all. You gotta remember, these laws are designed to be the tools of our destruction by those who hate us. It's ridiculous these fu@#ers go on and on about Trump being like Hitler when their own Democratic party is ok with a spying, tattle telling, full hard on police state country that Hitler himself would call good. All in the name of not being offended or safe. So I'd remove your social media boys...I removed my online presence over 8 years ago. I knew before NSA leaks what was coming down the pipes. It's only a matter of time until any one of you talks to the wrong person or expresses themselves.

This order isn't just an attack on our firearm rights... it's possible it attacks your freedom of speech.

Very Well Said MrAMax SB 719 Attacks so much of our BOR and USC, Even though Boquist Lost his son to Suicide with a pistol I assume, His Thinking Is Totally messed up to introduce a bill this WRONG by ALL American standards, Boquist being an Ex Special forces Commander should get HIMSELF Together as he is Turning the Leviathan against Law Abiding Gun Owners. Kinda makes one Not want to be law abiding when the "law" is not a law to be followed in the first place.

It IS Said that the LawPhony's Will Pass SB719??????? WHAT??? If they do pass it what WILL YOU DO??

Hmm, Ok so no one but me cares whether the Lawless Oregon gun grabbers pass 719 ? WoW.
Just curious, how are you keeping track of email, phone calls, and letters to legislators? Are you intercepting them at the committee level, or do you have an inside track at each office?

Please tell us exactly how you know how often the rest of us contact legislators, in what form, and in what capacity. Can't wait to hear back.

Hello Pirate, I do Not keep track, Do You?? I was trying to encourage those who don't write or call or email the Buffoons in the capital.
So there ya go, if you want to attack me on ridiculous points, Go Ahead, I can take it. I truly am here to get folks doing the Legal approach to Legislators, just not sure it will do much good in reality.

By the way, if you call the secretaries in the respective offices, they can usually tell you the amount of calls they have had on bills on a daily basis OR since the bill 's introduction.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads