JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How is this? Critiquing may be needed to send a strong message. Is it too harsh, not enough facts?
The Caveman calls a spade a spade so if I am out of line let me know because I have not sent this yet.o_O

Rep.,

The time is now to stand fast and stand with your constituents who oppose SB 941 which will do nothing but make law abiding citizens criminals, just like our neighbors to the north with I 594.

There are plenty of laws already on the books to hold criminals accountable but they are not enforced to the max. The Justice Department would be a better option to target and make them do their jobs fully and to the letter of the law than to disrespect the citizens of Oregon that are law abiding gun owners with SB 941. They are releasing non violent felons as we speak, to me a felon is a felon and should be treated as such.

The problem is there are so many overcrowded jails and prisons and the Governments decision not to spend taxpayers money to build new prisons goes unanswered, but light rail projects are number one on the "TO DO" list, what of our safety from criminals, where do we rate.

Do not let ex NYC mayor Michael Bloomberg get his agenda passed by the Oregonian legislature, by voting yes on SB 941 you have sent a message to your constituency that you have been bought and paid for with out of state influence.

Also remember what happened in Colorado when state legislators did not listen to their constituency, yes, if SB 941 passes it will be repeated in Oregon and you may be one of them.

I sure would like to know what Oregon legislators have against the law abiding gun owners? An answer should surely be given and a serious conversation on this subject needs to be started with the very people who oppose SB 941.

Thank you for your time and I do hope the citizens of Oregon can count on you to do the right thing and vote NO on SB 941.

Concerned citizen for the protection of the Second Amendment.

I just watched Sen Riley lie through his teeth on the Senate floor and say he opened SB941 discussion on his FB page and people were split in the middle in support vs opposition. This is unbelievable, when even now you can see over 95% of comments are in opposition. Sen Riley either cannot count, he is completely delusional or just a scumbag. This guy needs to go! Here's a link: https://www.facebook.com/StateSenatorChuckRiley

I just watched Sen Riley lie through his teeth on the Senate floor and say he opened SB941 discussion on his FB page and people were split in the middle in support vs opposition. This is unbelievable, when even now you can see over 95% of comments are in opposition. Sen Riley either cannot count, he is completely delusional or just a scumbag. This guy needs to go! Here's a link: https://www.facebook.com/StateSenatorChuckRiley

Just don't say that on the floor. Peter Courtney will tell you that none of them are liars.

I've grown used to them twisting the facts, saying half truths and carefully wordsmithing their statements, but what sen Riley said was blatant lie!

He definitely needs to be #1 on the recall list :mad: How he can so blatantly lie about something that anyone with a computer can check is beyond me. I just don't get how these politicians do it day after day.

Time to start calling him on it - on his facebook page. Call that lying sack o' trash on the carpet!

I did, but main posts to his FB page are moderated and I doubt my post will be allowed.

I wonder if another Senator could get on the ball in time to get on Facebook and call his lie out on the Senate floor? If not today, we need to have a rep do it in the House. They need to see the kind of lies were told to get this through.

Time to start calling him on it - on his facebook page. Call that lying sack o' trash on the carpet!

Here's the one I could find that was for this turd of a Bill. As you can see they think the 2nd A has "limitations", He must have been taught out of the new history textbooks they use down in Medford and around Oregon!:mad:

"Darrell Jabin Background checks regularly stop people from buying guns - they work! The reason they do not work better is because they are not univeral.
The 2nd amendment does have limitations (background checks, no guns in schools, etc) so it would be hard to see where this would infringe on 2nd amendment rights.
There are always people that break laws. That is not a reason against passing a law (based on that logic we should not have any laws)."

I wonder if another Senator could get on the ball in time to get on Facebook and call his lie out on the Senate floor? If not today, we need to have a rep do it in the House. They need to see the kind of lies were told to get this through.
Anyone can write a letter. Even better if you heard the testimony from Riley. Call him out and tell EVERYONE. Keep it short and to the point. Try to watch the language since many just stop reading if it gets too rude. Not that the rudeness isn't warranted, just that it probably does more harm than good.
Hey look, there's even a list with all the email addresses!:
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...mail-addresses-for-oregon-legislature.194352/

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top