JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This whole thing Pizzes me OFF!

Why can't NRA and OFF get tough, threaten like the Dem's do, and STOP THIS???????????

I have NO IDEA..........but it does not encourage me to be a member if they can't shut something like this down...........

Mine has not acknowledged me either....

Complete silence.

Edit: Gelser & some Ahole rep who is a drone.

Last Edited:
Call them, ask to speak to their advisers. I've sent so many emails, and called them multiple time. I hope that I'm getting obnoxious.

Why can't NRA and OFF get tough, threaten like the Dem's do, and STOP THIS???????????

I have NO IDEA..........but it does not encourage me to be a member if they can't shut something like this down...........

Ask them! I am waiting for a response. I let them know they are doing awesome on a national level. But failing on a state level here in the NW. Also mentioned that there are a lot of frustrated people who are re-thinking their memberships! And I do not like to see that!

https://www.nraila.org/contact-nra-ila/

Ask them! I am waiting for a response. I let them know they are doing awesome on a national level. But failing on a state level here in the NW. Also mentioned that there are a lot of frustrated people who are re-thinking their memberships! And I do not like to see that!

<broken link removed>

Their membership is growing by thee day.

Some of us might have to wait till a town halls/coffees to ask them upfront where they cannot ignore you. I'm aware of a few coming up (New thread?). Sen. Hayward is strangely absent, probably because of this and the whole vaccination thing as well.

I've also seen some state politicians going around the state as part of Ballot 91 (I don't know why. Just that they are doing it). And even if they say "already voted, too bad, next topic", still respectfully make it an issue of 'fixing SB941". If they still skip you, hopefully the next person is someone else that wants to talk about SB941 :)

These organizations can't do it by themselves. If anti-gun politicians don't feel their job is in danger then they have no reason to listen. Just being a member doesn't do enough. WE need to sound out loud and clear that we support the message that the NRA, OFF, OSSA is delivering.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top