JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It'd be so easy to make a real difference in crime, if that was the goal. Prosecute felon in possession, possession of a stolen firearm, and straw purchases (buyer and recipient), 100%, all the time. Make the crimes hurt. A lot.

Until that, it's all just show and tell for the sheep.

1644864544607.jpeg

Is this the same Hunter Biden that lied on his ATF form and the same Hunter Biden who was bubblegumming his dead brother's wife who then threw his gun in a trash cam near a school because she thought he was suicidal!? lol :rolleyes:
I thought it was illegal to tamper with a corpse.

Yet more fun under the great unifier.
Rat out your ex
Denounce your neighbor
I think I'll invest in full-length black leather coat making. There should be huge government contracts coming soon.:mad:

It'd be so easy to make a real difference in crime, if that was the goal. Prosecute felon in possession, possession of a stolen firearm, and straw purchases (buyer and recipient), 100%, all the time. Make the crimes hurt. A lot.

Until that, it's all just show and tell for the sheep.
I agree. Prosecute firearms crimes at the federal level, rather than let local jurisdictions plea bargain ,for the sake of expediency, Down to a meaningless level.
Best,
Gary

There are some real dirt bags out there doing some sleazy criminal stuff, who really should be ratted out. Guys turning a quick buck supplying stolen or straw-purchased guns to felons don't get my support. They tend to reflect poorly on the rest of us, because the public at large doesn't understand the difference between the vast majority of us and common criminals.

Much less than that is none of my business, but serious gun crime is serious crime, and I have no problem bringing that to someone's attention. If my neighbor is building his own guns in his garage, or sold a gun to a buddy without Auntie Kate's approval? Absolutely none of my business. If my neighbor is building and selling to felons, gangsters, and radicals? Yeah, someone's going to hear about that.

I have to agree though, that ATF tweet has a creepy Stasi "turn in your friends and family" feel to it. It's aimed at angry women who want to get revenge on their men. Hell hath no fury...

bruh theres something seriously fūkn wrong with a 1.4 billion dollar government organization that has so little to do they literally have to go looking for stuff to do.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top