JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know about anyone else, but there was a time or two when I had a bit more than I needed and ended up going online and buying those firearms related items I always wanted. :eek::oops::confused::D

I don't know about anyone else, but there was a time or two when I had a bit more than I needed and ended up going online and buying those firearms related items I always wanted. :eek::oops::confused::D

Been there, done that. And made a few mistakes along the way. When the drinks start, the keyboard disappears. :cool:

out of beer. havin ol lady drive me to store. i cleaned whole house today. get to let loose now haaaaaaaaaaa.

ducks lost again too so need to drown my sorrows

:s0004::s0004:

Last time, drunk me bought sober me a Walther PPQ. 45, I never would have purchased it sober. But gunbroker.com and one of those damn penny auctions! I ended up getting it for 60 bucks less than dealer.
I love Knob Creek too, But they are now owned by a Japanese Co and stopped using corks and are now sealing the bottles with plastic instead of wax! I am in transition, I have grown a liking for Old Weller 107 proof, and cost is actually quite reasonable. DSC_0016.JPG

More times than I like to admit, I bought something on line only to regret it in the morning. I now have a rule. Don't buy anything when drinking, wait until the morning and if I still feel that I can't live without it, then go ahead and drop the coin. 90% of the time I find that it is something that I really don't need all that bad.

I prefer a fine Irish whiskey like Jameson, but I'm trying to finish off a bottle of Knob Creek given to me by a friend. It's nice, but not nearly as smooth as J. It's a struggle, but that's how committed I am to my friends.

That is all.
Jameson is my hands down favorite. Seldom drink any more so when I do I like something good. Bought a bottle of Makers a while back. Had one HELL of a night at work so at 6:15am on the way home stopped in the grocery and picked it up. Some strange looks at register. :D
Still have a little of that left. Now and then a few fingers after a long shift really feels nice and mellow. Must be getting old. After a real tough shift now days sitting in the recliner with two dogs in my lap and a glass of good whisky puts me in heaven. ;)

More times than I like to admit, I bought something on line only to regret it in the morning. I now have a rule. Don't buy anything when drinking, wait until the morning and if I still feel that I can't live without it, then go ahead and drop the coin. 90% of the time I find that it is something that I really don't need all that bad.
I shop the CRAP out of Amazon. Now and then have to return something. They have a drop down menu to pick reason for return. They need to add: Intoxicated.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top