JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My dad got me 200 rounds of 9mm ammo.

I said where the heck did you find that?

He said he got it last year, I said stop holding out on me and spent the next two hours looking for his stash.

Didn't find it but I'm on to him, he said I would never find it. I disagree, I'm persistent and my mom is easily bribed (chocolate).

So far, for me, just an owb leather holster for the ole J-frame, a Cardini, should be delivered today. Have a Cardini iwb for it that's been great, so I figured, why not.

What am I eyeballing, a Kimber K6S Deluxe Carry, or possibly a Colt King Cobra…. Something smaller framed, 6 shot .357. Revolvers intrigue me, just the way they operate mechanically.

And I figure I won't have to worry about magazine capacities…

So far, for me, just an owb leather holster for the ole J-frame, a Cardini, should be delivered today. Have a Cardini iwb for it that's been great, so I figured, why not.

What am I eyeballing, a Kimber K6S Deluxe Carry, or possibly a Colt King Cobra…. Something smaller framed, 6 shot .357. Revolvers intrigue me, just the way they operate mechanically.

And I figure I won't have to worry about magazine capacities…
I need a holster for a 686. That's probably on my "from me, to me" list this year.

I saw, but didn't handle, a King Cobra at Rickreall. There's probably a reason I didn't pick it up.
It looked like a fine revolver.
I remember telling myself I was "Someday" going to buy a blue 4" Python back in the early '90s. These days they have gotten stupid expensive.
Maybe I should check out a King Cobra now? ;)

@nammac , if you go check out a King Cobra, or better yet buy one, let us (me) know what you think.

I don't have any firearm-related items under my tree. I didn't ask for any either.
Same.

I'm a middle-aged man w/ kids and elderly parents, plus a wife that likes buying for others. Christmas has not been about me for a long time.

If I could ask Santa for a gift it would be more free time and energy.

Same.

I'm a middle-aged man w/ kids and elderly parents, plus a wife that likes buying for others. Christmas has not been about me for a long time.

I can appreciate that for sure. In my case, I'm happy spending my funds on my wife and nieces. I also have been collecting guns and so forth for quite awhile now so I don't have many wants. I have other interests I'd rather focus on.

Well, I'm Santa so you better watch out and you better not cry because that's not a sound anyone enjoys and it'll just make things awkward in the shower

Same.

I'm with you there. The kids love Christmas. For me, it's about seeing them happy.

Funny, I was getting alerts for a post on a thread I didn't even remember. My previous post on this thread was three years ago, and I was bellyaching about one of my wife's surgeries. That seems so long ago; she's had a hip replacement since then too. We've probably spent $100k after insurance, in the last decade.

The good news is that there's no surgeries this year, and she's walking fine. I think that's our Christmas present.

Long slow cook.

IMG_6448.jpeg IMG_6447.jpeg

I already bought myself a few hundred dollars in "stuff ".
Every time I mean to go out shopping for stocking stuffers, it ends up being ammo and accys. Thursday, I promise I'll dedicate my efforts to others this Thursday
Two Defiance receivers, one GA Precision build and a Kahles in a pear tree.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top