JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Santa in our house is all about the three boys. They are getting the hook up again this yr.

Wife got a full downstairs of the house remodel from floors, whole new kitchen to doors.

My Santa gun gear is on my own. Twin Cabelas Signiture 64 gun safes.

Last Edited:
My wife got me a cast iron Dutch oven and some Japanese curry powder that's not easy to find in the states. I bought myself several firearms. Got her a phone and bought her a car earlier in the year. I rarely drive, myself, but after she totaled her pathfinder I used the cash I had saved up to get myself a vehicle to get one for her instead.

Last Edited:
The kids are getting some loot this year, but my wife and I don't really get anything for each other, other than a few small odds and ends just to have something to unwrap.

What we really got this year was another foot surgery, her second one this year. Fortunately for us the doctor was able to fit it in before the end of the year. It sucks to go through surgery two days before Christmas, but it actually seems like a fitting end to an unbelievably horrible year.

First one I can remember where there was not some new guns:(. Just too much hassle to get one now. Wife is still wanting another .22 but I figured to hell with it. Will wait till this panic is over and get it. Bought her a new phone and some fancy cooking thermometer she wanted. It hooks to your phone to do stuff.
I told her to get one of the cars windows tinted. Be nice this summer :D

I kicked that fat prick to the curb years ago and buy my own Christmas gifts. I got myself a Centurion C4 MLok mid-length FSP handguard to replace the old pre-MLok MOE handguard on my backup training carbine and 556 FOSSA to pin on new my 14.5" BCM upper and a case of 75gr Golddot to feed them.

We hoped at least one of our three adult kids and their spouses would come for a Christmas visit but that's not going to happen so they get lumps of coal this year, and so instead the wife has been getting a bunch of stuff for the house shipped in this week.

I got a new Colt Combat Unit (CCU) with a rail in .45, that I actually got to pick up yesterday :D:D:D

Santa got it pretty right this week ;)

I hope what I'm getting will require a lot of towels and a hot shower to clean up from afterwards.

:D

I'm taking about stuff to further enhance my Honda CRF450R dirt bike.... you pigs! o_O

:s0140:

I'm currently spending far too much money on gear for a '98 CR250R that just found it's way into my garage last night.

As far as what other's are getting me....
I'm pretty sure my wife got me a set of AR500 plates when they had their "black friday sale" (more like 2month long sale, but I'm not complaining.)

Other then that...I don't really know, but I don't think there's THAT much else I'd like.
***I'll probably be ordering some pouches for the plate carrier that above mentioned plates are for.***

my girlfriend got this for me ...a premier...Savage model 25 pump 22lr
1977 Glenfield model 60 22lr

Savage25.jpg Savage25-5.jpg Glenfield 602.jpg Glenfield601.jpg

One other thing I consider a gift, is the deal I got from a member you likely know of on some .357 ammo, which includes the following:
C397E6AA-6CAD-4AC1-BE29-73B8B393A680.jpeg 9641CF94-51DA-4303-971D-9030E33BC8CB.jpeg
Looking forward to seeing how they work. Pretty cool, even if I end up just keeping them as a collectible.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews