JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We decided to play it cool this year and not spend over $200 ea. My lovely GF handed me the laptop and told me to pick something... so l did:
20201224_162825.jpg
... and handed her back the computer. Our self-imposed budget constraints put pretty much all of my gun-stuff out of reach.
That's okay... l like my new saw too.

One other thing I consider a gift, is the deal I got from a member you likely know of on some .357 ammo, which includes the following:
View attachment 797256View attachment 797257
Looking forward to seeing how they work. Pretty cool, even if I end up just keeping them as a collectible.
J . Edgar might reach out from beyond the grave and try to confiscate them KopKiller boolits.

Son-in-law bought me a Colt .45 single action, (in .177 pellet) Out of the box it didn't work.:eek:
Then I discovered, unlike a real Colt, This one has a safety that locks up the action.:confused:
I guess I'm just getting old. :s0092:
We'll have a lot of fun shooting it, at targets in the garage. :s0023:

Wife got a nice necklace and I got a ruger wrangler. Feeling better considering the kungflu trying its best

Also are some freaking delicious rib roast!

6D6A5816-1D9C-42B0-B7D3-A9548E45F84E.jpeg F94D6E91-2F9A-41EE-8437-01BE8EF42F02.jpeg 2EBF0ACF-454A-4347-B8FC-5E0E30F9A863.jpeg

Got an awesome haul...

Kraken rum drinking mugs from my daughter, home brew whiskey kit from my girlfriend, then cool nylon belts, a die set in .35 Whelen, set of 4 Christmas Vacation egg nog glasses from my girlfriend's brother-in-law (he drew me in the family gift exchange). My sister-in law got me a P365 12-round magazine and a padded pistol case.

Very nice haul.

2GyC_G-eTtKrETpC_purRA.jpg

I do a lot of Santa funding around this house and I'm very good with that. My wife does all of the shopping and I fork out cash. It's all good, very good. I don't care if I receive any presents and the few I get these days are usually something simple and useful. This year my wife got me a wallet. I've needed one for quite a while. I'm pretty hard to buy for and the wallet was something that hit the mark.
Nobody should feel sorry for me, though. My birthday was in October. The day after Thanksgiving I bought myself a combo Birthday-Christmas gift. Never had a new car before.

Mustang front.jpg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top