JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, after all the kids stuff and the $38 Costco spiral ham, I had enough money for this nifty nylon spoon from REI. Life is good. Merry Christmas my friends.
Cheers,
Cigars.

IMG_20201224_220139.jpg

Got a box of Hornady/Winchester 180gr silver tips from my dad. Price on them was $19.95. Leftover inventory from when he closed his gun shop in 2005, lol.

He gave me my Birthday/Christmas present early last week, which was a Ruger Red Label O/U 12ga he had customized.

gplazfDURxajIuitfnBe-A.jpg

I gave him a cupholder adapter for his recliner, which I had to practically force him to accept. He hates getting gifts and said he's trying to get rid of crap before he dies and doesn't need anything.

Couple of weeks ago, he was complaining that his coffee cup doesn't fit in the "useless cupholders" in his new recliner. So I bought him a fancy cupholder for it. He better dang well use the thing.

Got a box of Hornady/Winchester 180gr silver tips from my dad. Price on them was $19.95. Leftover inventory from when he closed his gun shop in 2005, lol.

He gave me my Birthday/Christmas present early last week, which was a Ruger Red Label O/U 12ga he had customized.

View attachment 797323

I gave him a cupholder adapter for his recliner, which I had to practically force him to accept. He hates getting gifts and said he's trying to get rid of crap before he dies and doesn't need anything.

Couple of weeks ago, he was complaining that his coffee cup doesn't fit in the "useless cupholders" in his new recliner. So I bought him a fancy cupholder for it. He better dang well use the thing.
Dang. I wish I had a normal family. :)

So, here I am opening boxes that have been received over several weeks, I open one small box expecting to find something for my youngest and much to my surprise I find a pair of 12 round magazines for the P365, I simply had forgotten I'd ordered them...

B98F76F2-C103-4E7C-A1B1-895557999D1C.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR