JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dear Joe Link,

I respectfully request the creation of a "Tin Foil Hat" room on this forum so nevermind has a place to rant.

Seconded. The paranoid rants just make gun enthusiasts look nuts. Personally, I'm of the mind the public protestations of such insane theories are done by gun grabbers to make gun owners look insane to the general public and provide "proof" to the general public that gun enthusiasts are deranged paranoid lunatics.

Thus, I refuse to believe that these guys are serious, and have come to the conclusion that they are a "plant" in the gun enthusiast community by the gun grabbers.

(Hey, it's at least as plausible as the crap they're spouting...)

Patsies/stooges being used to do horrific acts are a very real possibility, bordering on a sure thing. Any free thinking, rational person who has studied the use of such tactics by people in power via governments or other tools would know this to be true. Look at the Joker guy, think and see for yourself. He was an intelligent student and now looks like a brainless zombie. Do you really believe he changed that much overnight on his own accord?

Personally, I think he was made that way and is most likely a victim. That may offend the herd, but that is what I see with my own eyes. It definitely wouldn't be the first time.

That said, goofy and unlikely scenarios - things that are not reasonable, even with an open mind - do nothing but damage that honest search for answers outside the MSM/gov official speak. Those who perpetuate such things are known to reasonable researchers as Useful Idiots because they do nothing but strengthen 'official accounts and obvious lies' of the corporate media and its handlers, TPTB.

Such lies and deceptions the 98% eat up like candy because the alternate is they are being played for fools and that is not a comforting idea. (In group think, COMFORT is king). An example would be a theory put forth in 2002 that holograms and not planes hit the towers. A theory by a government funded research group masquerading as 'truthers.'

Useful Idiots and Idiotic/deliberately deceiving theories go hand in hand. 10,000 engineers came forward and said 9/11 was a fraud, but if you were one of the 98% you may have only thought 'holograms' when you thought of evidence beyond the official account.

Typically and historically, individual rights are taken away via deception long before force.

I also don't believe a fairly normal 24 year old video gamer just up and decided to go brutally slaughter little boys and girls at close range, looking into their eyes and hearing their screams while doing so, and then conveniently killing himself. I question that also.

If deliberate deception is at play here - and no one can be 100% sure there is or there is not - there will be no argument an organization like the NRA can do to stop it. TPTB have the power of the MSM at their disposal; they own it; they control the vertical, they control the horizontal (for you Twilight Zone fans).

If the NRA stated something like the above, really their only Hail Mary Pass at this point, the 98% would lose the minds. Comforting thoughts only please. That is why we have the TSA, invasions/occupations, drug wars, and that is why we will have bans and 'gun control' and in effect no more 2A at some point, no question about it (imo only). All end results of deception. What is really sad is that when the revelation finally comes that deception was at play as a fact (Iraq, weapons of mass destruction, ties to AQ, etc, etc) people simply don't care and they instead line up for the next deception rather than ask WHY. Do you really believe that TPTB that deceived us into killing over a million civilians cares at all about a classroom of kids? Answer - no.

Other than that, enjoy the buffet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads