JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$570
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi,

Looking to trade for Glock 17/19, or an AR that's comparable in value to the safe.

I have a Sanctuary Reserve Executive safe that's 10.8 cu ft. It has a lifetime manufacturers warranty and the following features.

boasting a spacious 10.8 cubic feet interior. Designed for the discerning individual who values both security and elegance, this safe combines robust protection with sleek aesthetics.

Key Features:

High-Security Locking System: Advanced electronic lock to keep your valuables secure against unauthorized access.
Spacious Storage: 10.8 cu ft capacity, perfect for storing documents, jewelry, firearms, and more.

Fire Protection: Engineered to withstand high temperatures, providing fire protection for your most precious items. 🔥🔥🔥

Adjustable Shelving: Customize the storage space to fit your unique needs.

Solid Construction: Made with durable materials to resist tampering and ensure long-lasting security.
🔐🔐🔐🔐

Elegant Design: Fits seamlessly into your office or home decor, adding a touch of class to your security measures.

I'm located in Hillsboro.

IMG_3121.jpeg IMG_3148.jpeg IMG_3149.jpeg IMG_3150.jpeg IMG_3151.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top