JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And let's take everyone who has ever been under massive stress' words as the Gospel.

I'm sure in the chaos they have no clue what they saw. Stressed people are not creditable eye witnesses.

Look at the varied reports of the Brown shooting. There were people all but saying the two of them were playing cards and patty cake in the road!

Besides its there only two colors people see in California? White and not white? Anything else is stereotyping.

I want to know about the third suspect that was, was in custody.
Apparently the individual was not involved but was a civilian in a car near where the suspects vehicle stopped. When he got out of his vehicle and ran the LEOs thought he came from the SUV and detained him. It was then determined that he was not involved.

Why does every mass shooting/terrorist strike devolve into a "false flag"?

Why would you assume the truth is default, from a media infamous for mendacity?

Anyway North says, "The only eyewitness identifications that I can find speak of three white men."

How hard is it to count to 3? Even under stress? Is it that difficult, on a sunny day with men dressed all in black, to tell two from three?

If you had shot up a medical center, and successfully gotten away, would you not ditch your car for something else, and get the hell out of there, instead of remaining only 2 miles from the scene? Or if instead you were determined to fight to the death, wouldn't you have gotten into a better tactical situation than rolling slowly down the road, so you could kill more cops? Or wouldn't you have gone to a grocery store or some other public place to kill more people?

Why don't we get to see the surveillance videos? What purpose does that serve?

Too many questions if you ask me.

I thought the government was gonna keep us safe... I thought the NSA was there to protect the American people?
They can't even prevent a guy from hopping over the fence at the white house.

I am not saying it's a false flag, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was. Would they create a problem then react to it and provide a solution to the problem? ummmm is a frog's a$$ watertight?

I still think Sandy Hook was an inside job..... if it ever really happened at all.... Why the secrecy that they had to have the school torn down?.....

We as Americans just want the truth and not what TPTB in the WH decides to give us lowly peasants!!!

The (3) tall white guys....where is #3???

Sandy Hook...the "off duty" sheriff I believe it was being chased through the woods by other LEO while the news helo hovered above...videoing it all. He just happened to be in the woods wearing cammo at that time. Maybe this all got sorted out, but I never followed up on all of the facts, so maybe I'm off track here.

911...yeah, it was awesome how right after the crash, authorities found one of the hijacker's ID/Passport laying on the ground a couple blocks away. Amazing...

Oklahoma bombing...just the Van full of ANFO, except those first responders running out of the building telling the news crew they just found more bombs in the building. Then all that gets...wasshhhhhed away.

Guys on death row go back and forth for 20 years, but McVeigh? Let's get this over real quick..

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top