JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well......for ME (and for the record)......I would NOT advocate taking any sort of violent action(s) against TYRANTS. Because that would be against the "RULES".

Aloha, Mark

PS.........
1669577427549.png

As I stated...
Post within forum rules.

These rules by the way...are the ones which every member agreed to follow in order to become a member here at NWFA.

Snarky remarks are just that snarky and of no help to anyone or anything.
Andy

Thats like cutting off ones own hand because of a typo.

"How dare you not enforce draconian laws.. We'll defund you.. which will have an impact on your job and in the end make us look bad because of increased crime and a lack of funds for patrols that WE directly caused"

Liberal logic is deliciously laughable.

Last Edited:
Tyrants don't tend to think about their tyranny until the aftermath of their tyranny affects them...
Or Unless they are about to be Mussolinied off a bridge
Or better yet , Gaddafi'd
It's all relative. In China they'd be imprisoned for tax evasion, in Mexico, hanged from an overpass in Juarez.

Personally don't care for the T-head in the OP, but if defunding LE for not acting on ERPO laws, can they also defund/dismiss/incarcerate DAs and staff for not prosecuting criminals ?

The Tyrants are laying the ground work...

New York Times columnist David Brooks argued the United States should become more like Europe as it pertains to societal views on and policies toward gun control and ownership.

While discussing red flag laws and enacting more strict gun control policies, Brooks said he would be willing to give up some personal freedoms for what he hopes would be a more safe society.

"That would take a gigantic culture shift in this country. A revamping of the way we think about privacy, a revamping of the way we think about the role government plays in protecting the common good," Brooks said during a segment on PBS' "Newshour."

Those who fail to teach/study history...

The Boston Massacre (known in Great Britain as the Incident on King Street[1]) was a confrontation in Boston on March 5, 1770, in which a group of nine British soldiers shot five people out of a crowd of three or four hundred who were harassing them verbally and throwing various projectiles.

become more like Europe

Brooks said he would be willing to give up some personal freedoms for what he hopes would be a more safe society.
This is great! I'm not much of a history guy. I'm not even all that smart, but it seem to me some really horrific things came about in Europe, and other parts of the world, in the last 300-400 years? Humans can be terribly uncivilized. But in the last 200 years or or so it seems to me that America/North America have become pretty damned civilized! All these mugs, like dood above, want to make it more like Euorpe? why don't his type leave and go to Euorope! His, and peoples like him, problems solved! Hell, I think we need to make it LESS like Europe! A little more Darwin's Law might be GOOD for mankind. Quit propping up and insuring survival of the weakest, most deranged and criminal breeders.

We don't need no stinkin law enforcement

By Jeffrey Lindblom
Published: Nov. 26, 2022 at 10:21 PM PST

PORTLAND Ore. (KPTV) - A man is in the hospital after he allegedly attempted an armed robbery at a bar in northeast Portland just after midnight on Saturday and was taken down by patrons before officers arrived, according to police.
Jared Berglund manages a bar just a couple doors down from the where the attempted robbery happened.
Even though he's a competitor with that location, he said, things like this hit close to home.
"We all try to look out for each other no matter what the case may be," Berglund said.

Police responded at about 12:30 a.m. to the 10800 block of Northeast Sandy Boulevard after reports of a robbery with a gun. When they arrived, police said they found the suspect beaten and subdued.
An ambulance transported the suspect to the hospital in a stretcher.
There, he remains in custody and faces a second-degree robbery charge.

We don't need no stinkin law enforcement

By Jeffrey Lindblom
Published: Nov. 26, 2022 at 10:21 PM PST

PORTLAND Ore. (KPTV) - A man is in the hospital after he allegedly attempted an armed robbery at a bar in northeast Portland just after midnight on Saturday and was taken down by patrons before officers arrived, according to police.
Jared Berglund manages a bar just a couple doors down from the where the attempted robbery happened.
Even though he's a competitor with that location, he said, things like this hit close to home.
"We all try to look out for each other no matter what the case may be," Berglund said.

Police responded at about 12:30 a.m. to the 10800 block of Northeast Sandy Boulevard after reports of a robbery with a gun. When they arrived, police said they found the suspect beaten and subdued.
An ambulance transported the suspect to the hospital in a stretcher.
There, he remains in custody and faces a second-degree robbery charge.
Dammit man! I just posted that! :s0108:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads