JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It ain't a surprise to me at least.

Something to consider here is this....
Here on NWFA we have a reporting system for comments , posts , threads and the like that break forum rules.
Many times reports are made regarding the above....but...
The reported post , comment , etc...ain't breaking any forum rule...it was reported 'cause someone didn't like what was said or agreed with it.

I say the above not to "talk out of class" or discuss moderator actions over the open forum*.
I say the above to cite an example of just how easy it is to abuse a tool / law / rule.
If it is done here at NWFA , a simple social media platform...why is there any doubt that it wouldn't be done elsewhere ?

*If anyone wants to discuss this ....Please use the PM system we have , thank you.
Andy

The episode of Bart Simpson as a hall monitor shows even the slightest amount of authority is dangerous. Anyone live in a HOA?

Difference is disagree with government, sooner than later someone with a gun, maybe Barny Fife, shows up and demands you yield to their authority. Right or wrong. Just yield.

animals-vegetarian-2016.jpg peaceful-new-world.jpg

Red flag law sales pitch

Dont say that....it NEVER sounded like a good idea.

Joe
The fools who vote for it ALWAYS think is sounds great. Its how this crap keeps getting done. All too often its gun owners who vote for the garbage. With the deluded thinking that if they "compromise" the anti gun, anti rights people will leave them alone. Of course it NEVER works that way. So they turn around and do it again. It really is a mental disorder. Do the same thing over and over and expect a different result if they just keep doing it. 🤬

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top