JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
especially if the vehicle was "surrounded," meaning there was probably someone DIRECTLY ACROSS from the tire shooter
Kinda thought the same myself - could have theoretically been four people shooting in each other's direction. Posted exactly this on another forum that has a thread running on this story.

Just saw this on the news tonight but can't find an online link yet. Evidently several witnesses saw a shoplifter trying to leave the scene at the Coastal Farm and Ranch in Marrysville WA. One or more of the bystanders that we're trying to stop the perp from leaving in their vehicle, fired and shot out tire or tires of the vehicle and didn't stick around to make a statement. Police are now seeking them out to get a statement. Bad shoot that reflects badly on legal gun owners of WA is my opinion. Seems excessive and reckless for just shoplifting. What does everybody think?

Interesting, as I read an article that stated the police had no issues with what these citizens did, and the perps were caught after they abandoned the vehicle with flat tires; leaving the stolen merchandise behind. As I read the story: it stated they shot at the tires, after the driver pulled forward knocking one of the citizens onto the hood of the car.

I would bet the person who got 'hit' by the car was not hit any harder or put in a more deadly situation than the BLM protester that got 'hit' by the old white guy a few months ago in downtown PDX.

Of course I dont know, but if a honda is parked, and I am standing in front of it, its not going to build up enough speed to put my life in danger... I'll simply be bumped onto the hood.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top