JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You gotta vote for a republican I heard someone say on this board. We're just as screwed with the republicans as we are with the dems. Maybe we should ignore the party and vote for the individual.

God, I hate politicians. You can trust them about as far as you can throw them. I really thought he was a staunch pro 2a candidate. His adds definitely portrayed him as such.

2018 Primary Election Governor - Oregon Firearms Federation
God, I hate politicians. You can trust them about as far as you can throw them. I really thought he was a staunch pro 2a candidate. His adds definitely portrayed him as such.

I already voted for this bastard can I change my vote

Last Edited:
Lars Larson moderated the governor candidate debate today, Friday, May 11. Oregon Firearms Association changed Carpenter's grade from B+ to F after the debate because Carpenter said he would enforce IP43:

I haven't watched it, so I haven't made up my mind for the primary vote yet - but I'm leaning Knute now - may change my mind after watching the video. Lars had Sam on the phone after the debate and gave him a chance to walk back his comment on enforcing IP43 and he did not do a good job of it at all. Maybe he decided best to let Knute win the nomination.

Here's the Youtube video of the debate.

I haven't watched the debate video, so I haven't made up my mind for the primary vote yet - but I'm leaning Knute now - may change my mind after watching the video. Lars had Sam on the phone after the debate and gave him a chance to walk back his comment on enforcing IP43 and he did not do a good job of it at all. Maybe he decided best to let Knute win the nomination.

Here's the Youtube video of the debate.

Well crap :mad: F'ing politicians and their backstabbing ways! We haven't voted yet, so I guess we'll have to decide if we want to back Knute or Woolridge.

I'm not ready to condemn him just yet. He's a neophyte in the arena of politics. I'm willing to consider his "I would enforce the law" answer was one he probably thought was correct at that time/moment. Perhaps he's not that informed on the Constitutional aspects, i.e.; any 'law' that is not constitutional is void and not law. I don't know what he was thinking, but I'm hoping he will get out ahead of it, admit it was a mistake, or a mis-statement, and come out with a clarification in a day or two. I've already voted for him for this primary. If he wins the primary and does not succinctly clarify his stand before November, I will not vote for him.
I will never vote with any party that endorses crooks, liars, cheats, and thieves [Bill & Hillary], or subversives [Hussein O].

I initially thought that Sam Carpenter was pretty solid with 2A. Then I heard him on Lars today during the Gov' debate. What a cr@p weasel. He has no spine and threw 2A under the bus. If any California or NJ leftist were to stop walking all of a sudden he would probably break his nose.

Did anyone hear that guy on Lars Larson after the debate backpeddling on his 43 answer??

Lars took him down. He was trying to say he would uphold his oath to the consitution and he answered the question on the debate with poor explanation.

All I could think was in the debate he wanted to get public opinion, then he thought he could backpeddle and gain back the loss of confidence with Lars and he listeners.
But Lars wasn't having it.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR