JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tourniquet, ballistic vest save life of veteran Salem Police officer during traffic stop nett-cdn.com%2Fauthoring%2F2019%2F05%2F15%2FPSAL%2Fe4346384-7c8e-44aa-aaab-65ce91549727-DSCF6911.jpg

YEAH SHE IS!

get shot 3 times and then released from the hospital the same night!!

i listened to the entire thing over the radio until it went offline at 2:30am. i have pics of the swat team from my works security camera coming in and clearing our building. there were police EVERYWHERE!! i also listened to the guy gettin arrested the next morning. HOLY SMOKES was this a wild event!!

i hope the guy rots!

YEAH SHE IS!

get shot 3 times and then released from the hospital the same night!!

i listened to the entire thing over the radio until it went offline at 2:30am. i have pics of the swat team from my works security camera coming in and clearing our building. there were police EVERYWHERE!! i also listened to the guy gettin arrested the next morning. HOLY SMOKES was this a wild event!!

i hope the guy rots!

What day of week did it happen.

Nevermind, I missed the mention of Tuesday night the first time.

What day of week did it happen.

Nevermind, I missed the mention of Tuesday night the first time.
it was amazing watching our security footage of the k9 working. it would peek his head around corners, go back then 6 SWAT dudes with rifles did their thing. the only people at the dealership was the cleaning crew and they left a door open so SWAT entered our building through the shop

heres a pic of them leaving

6A131036-10D8-4B0D-9DF4-7763560EE9CA.jpeg

Happy the Salem Officer is going to be ok, Happy the perp and his girlfriend are getting the whole book thrown at them, and hoping this POS gets a nice new live in gurlfriend named Bubbinna!

Don't Shoot cops, and don't mess with Police Dogs, it ain't gonna end well for you!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top