JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tourniquet, ballistic vest save life of veteran Salem Police officer during traffic stop nett-cdn.com%2Fauthoring%2F2019%2F05%2F15%2FPSAL%2Fe4346384-7c8e-44aa-aaab-65ce91549727-DSCF6911.jpg

YEAH SHE IS!

get shot 3 times and then released from the hospital the same night!!

i listened to the entire thing over the radio until it went offline at 2:30am. i have pics of the swat team from my works security camera coming in and clearing our building. there were police EVERYWHERE!! i also listened to the guy gettin arrested the next morning. HOLY SMOKES was this a wild event!!

i hope the guy rots!

YEAH SHE IS!

get shot 3 times and then released from the hospital the same night!!

i listened to the entire thing over the radio until it went offline at 2:30am. i have pics of the swat team from my works security camera coming in and clearing our building. there were police EVERYWHERE!! i also listened to the guy gettin arrested the next morning. HOLY SMOKES was this a wild event!!

i hope the guy rots!

What day of week did it happen.

Nevermind, I missed the mention of Tuesday night the first time.

What day of week did it happen.

Nevermind, I missed the mention of Tuesday night the first time.
it was amazing watching our security footage of the k9 working. it would peek his head around corners, go back then 6 SWAT dudes with rifles did their thing. the only people at the dealership was the cleaning crew and they left a door open so SWAT entered our building through the shop

heres a pic of them leaving

6A131036-10D8-4B0D-9DF4-7763560EE9CA.jpeg

Happy the Salem Officer is going to be ok, Happy the perp and his girlfriend are getting the whole book thrown at them, and hoping this POS gets a nice new live in gurlfriend named Bubbinna!

Don't Shoot cops, and don't mess with Police Dogs, it ain't gonna end well for you!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top