JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While you're there, if your Walbarf has a Vision Center you might talk to them. I need heavy-duty correctives (20/400 in my good eye) and they were able to cut high-index polycarbonate lenses to fill both my needs in one frame.

The thing I like about Wally World Vision center is I was on a motorcycle trip for about a week in the desert west about 10 years ago. I lost a pair of Bolle Vigis with the prescription insert somewhere on the freeway N of Boise in the dark. Next day went in, they made me a new pair to pick up at my destination. Not sure if they are still quite that on the ball but it was a real help.

Brutus Out

The thing I like about Wally World Vision center is I was on a motorcycle trip for about a week in the desert west about 10 years ago. I lost a pair of Bolle Vigis with the prescription insert somewhere on the freeway N of Boise in the dark. Next day went in, they made me a new pair to pick up at my destination. Not sure if they are still quite that on the ball but it was a real help.

Brutus Out
That and they are rather Cash Out of Pocket friendly on costs...

We wore the Uline brand safety glasses in the welding shops. Real safety glasses. The ice wraparounds are nice and about $2.50. They work great for shooting. ANSI z-87.1 rated. Uvex was another good brand.

S-13390C.jpg S-13390BLU.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm in construction and we get issued all different brands of safety glasses.
Some are crap but a recent batch by Radians seem to be pretty good (comfortable) and they're cheap but not cheesy.
Our safety store in the Portland area is Sanderson Safety Supply.

Sanderson.jpg

As soon as they get dropped, you have a nick somewhere.
I keep mine on the dash or in a baggie when I'm not wearing them.

Mine are all in glasses sheath, hard container, sox, nylon bag, hung up on pegboard, etc. They still get all scratched up during normal use. :( I think most plastic now is made to decompose within a few years. The ones I use in my shop are all foggy.

Plastic lenses. I have to replace my plastic lense safety glasses quite often.

But, I still have my Ray-bans!!!:p
I didn't even have these for a month. Then they ended up looking foggy and were scratched up. :(
As soon as they get dropped, you have a nick somewhere.
I keep mine on the dash or in a baggie when I'm not wearing them.
I just leave mine on the office desk. All the safety glasses I get end up scratched and foggy looking somehow. :mad:

These I highly recommend and you can even get them at Walton's Market.
I've tried every brand and these are the best.

4cab7af3-7314-4920-bc78-30e238071acc_1.1afcd680d6bebf2dbc9513974d3cf678.jpe

Larger, wetter and won't dry out in the package in hot weather.
I break 'em down into units of 10 or so, put 'em into snack size baggies and stage them in handy places. Fishing gear, shooting gear, truck, work, home, etc.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top