JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone received the rebate offered by S&W on the Shields?
I checked on mine at this site:
Milano Online Rebate Inquiry
I got this back:

There is no record of a claim with the information provided.
Please verify that the phone number, zip code, and last name were entered correctly.
The claim may not be available at this time, please call 866-963-7933 for additional assistance.

This is the same answer other's got back from another forum.
I do have my copy of the receipt that was given to me when I applied for it so I will call S&W to find out what is going on..... You might want to do the same!

Has anyone received the rebate offered by S&W on the Shields?
I checked on mine at this site:
Milano Online Rebate Inquiry
I got this back:

There is no record of a claim with the information provided.
Please verify that the phone number, zip code, and last name were entered correctly.
The claim may not be available at this time, please call 866-963-7933 for additional assistance.

This is the same answer other's got back from another forum.
I do have my copy of the receipt that was given to me when I applied for it so I will call S&W to find out what is going on..... You might want to do the same!

I wouldn't worry too much. I had a Crosman rebate late last year, they used the same website to check the status - and each time I checked, I got the same answer. Then, one day, my rebate showed up. When I looked at the label on the envelope, they had misspelled my name and the name of the street I live on. No doubt they are just morons that can't read and copy information over. I even submitted my form typed, so as to avoid any confusion and they still got it wrong. But again, I did get my check - just too a long time to get here - over 8 weeks.

At the price they end up after the rebate there is no reason not to have one for every get home bag and under the seat of every truck plus an extra stuck away just because

With shipping you can get one for in the $225 range after the rebate. Stupid cheap for a quality pistol

I got the same message as the OP but after removing my phone number it found me..
I did my rebate on line, I took a picture of the receipt and added it when I filled out the form on line.

Yeah, I'm a non-plastic-wheel-gun-old fart. But the price makes me think I might as well get a 45 just because I can.

I can relate to your sentiments. I like steel and have owned many revolvers.

Bought a slightly used 40 Shield from my son in law when they (he and daughter) went all 9mm for carry guns. Thought the Shield felt funny when first picked up. The grip is long and narrow, "pointy" even, compared to many other pistols its size.
Didn't feel funny at all after I found out it is the most accurate small gun I've ever shot.
I have put several hundred rounds through it and cleaned it a "while back", with never a failure to fire and cycle properly.

Paid $350 for mine, in the box with all the crap and felt it was a fair deal.
To buy one new now for about $100 less is a fantastic deal. Doing it over again and buying new, even though I love my .40, 9mm would get the nod.

I need to send mine in!
Just picked up my shield 9mm I got from PSA.
Price after rebate $214.99

I can't believe the prices on some guns! Seems everything I bought several years ago couldn't be sold for anywhere NEAR what I paid even IF it was still in the plastic still in the box! For instance....That shield in 9mm? I paid in the neighborhood of $459.00 for mine back when they first came out!

Something else....Fisherman's has a Remington 1911 with two mags for $499.95 and it has a manufacturers $100.00 rebate. That's the damned John M. Browning, 106 year old classic design, for only $399.99 !!! It's becoming clear that these companies must have been manufacturing their little butts off making guns in anticipation of Hillary Clinton being the next prez. What do they do now? Start giving their guns away!

I need to see if I can sell my Shield for $400.00 and buy a new one for $215.00....I'd have an extra $185.00 for other gun stuff! :confused: Yeah, that's the ticket! o_O

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top