JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What is the best on-line/ local prices people have seen? PSA is the best deal I can find so far.
Don't forget to factor in shipping and the FFL fee's for transfer and BGC.

You may find that great deal from PSA is so near the NW Armory pricing... Just saying, I looked and totaled it out. Depending on your FFL fees, mine are 25.00, it's a net 3.00 savings going with PSA v. being able to get it today for 3.00 more...

I would rather pay a little more locally--and support a local business so it is there when I need their help! I won't even consider buying "online" unless it is an item that cannot be found locally, such as a particular used gun.

I wish I felt that way about accessories and ammo (which I buy almost exclusively online)...

I just checked the Milano rebate info site. Said
Company Name : SMITH & WESSON, INC.
Shipped Date : 06/23/2017
If by Shipped date they mean that was when they sent it to me I still haven't received it.

Submitted the information the beginning of June, received the email from S&W saying they have my information.... Rebate site still doesn't show my information... I know eventually the information will show up as well as a check in the mailbox...

I did that, No dice

Last two rebates I did that used that same site, they had my name spelled wrong (my name always gets spelled wrong because folks are too lazy to check). In both cases, though that site said nothing about my rebates, I did receive them - at the very end of the promised time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top