JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not sure if this has been covered but I just got an email that my S15 version 1 magazines just shipped that I had back ordered! They just released the S15 Gen2 version limited time jump on it if you are considering it limited to only 2 magazines!! We saw what happened with the last Shied arms magazines I saw them for upward of $70-100 per magazine even if you decide you don't like it sell them! I'm not sure if someone else covered this already if so my apologies!
09069998-A36E-40DA-8109-54A3114ABCD9.jpeg

I'm not sure if this has been covered but I just got an email that my S15 version 1 magazines just shipped that I had back ordered! They just released the S15 Gen2 version limited time jump on it if you are considering it limited to only 2 magazines!! We saw what happened with the last Shied arms magazines I saw them for upward of $70-100 per magazine even if you decide you don't like it sell them! I'm not sure if someone else covered this already if so my apologies!
View attachment 894373
Yep, heard about these last night. The Gen.1's are already awesome, so yeah!

Sold out already.
Wow doesn't surprise me. That is unfortunate. Thankfully I have some coming but the Gen 2 version is ambi. The first gen is right handed only! Thankfully I am right handed but damn those sold fast! Glock needs to step it the hell up and make OEM 15 round magazines even if they sold them at $50 per mag it would still be money well spent if it was an OEM Mag instead of aftermarket! Sig has a 15 round for the P365 , Springfield just released their 15 round mag for the hellcat . Glock , S&W and Ruger are the only companies really missing that 15 round magazine! Hopefully in the next few month we all get blessed and everybody can be carrying 15+1 I may be unrealistic but I am optimistic lol

Just now finished putting some vickers +2 extensions on my 43 mags. Haven't decided to go 43x or 48 yet.
View attachment 894415
Nice I like the OD green. 43 is still a good option I'm honesty debating if I want my AR to be Black and OD green or black and FDE. I always think FDE looks cleaner but I live in Oregon so OD Green would blend in far better I hate being indecisive sometimes lol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top