JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can appreciate the jokes, but I don't think that you really need to point them out. Sometimes less is more. Also, if you are concerned about your subscriptions, I would assume that you would not want to "lose" them, not be concerned because they are "loose". I'd think you would appreciate loose viewers. :) (see, I can do it too)

The above comments are critical, yes. But how often will you get honest, non biased feedback?

One more thing....stop playing with your new wood and go shoot that thing! Be sure to take along the rubber grips, too.

I can appreciate the jokes, but I don't think that you really need to point them out. Sometimes less is more. Also, if you are concerned about your subscriptions, I would assume that you would not want to "lose" them, not be concerned because they are "loose". I'd think you would appreciate loose viewers. :) (see, I can do it too)

The above comments are critical, yes. But how often will you get honest, non biased feedback?

One more thing....stop playing with your new wood and go shoot that thing! Be sure to take along the rubber grips, too.
The internet is anonymous. You get honest feedback constantly. Why would I care about subs. I make my videos the way I want to make them. If people don't want to watch they don't have to click. If I am not making them the way I want to make them why would I bother? Why would I care how someone else wants them to be made?

Nice grips. they still look kinda small though. That gun is just crazy big.

He seems like one of those "bad press is good press", reverse psychology, shock value types. I doubt he cares about what he says as long as it gets him another 2 minutes of attention. ;)

I really like the looks of those grips but i wonder if they will be too hard on your hands. My Super Red hawk in 454 with the stock rubber and wood grips can be really punishing with heavy loads. I guess I don't have that nice big muzzle brake that your revolver came with though.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top