JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
38 Special
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am interested in a pre-64 Winchester or JM Marlin. I don't care if all of the finish is worn off or if the stock has dings as long as it isn't rusted or broken / cracked.

I recently had Velzey disassemble, clean and lube this revolver. It is in terrific condition. I haven't shot it yet, and it just sits in my safe. I also have some factory new ammo I will sell with it, or after it sells. The trigger pull on this revolver is excellent, crisp and relatively light.

A S&W collector messaged me and said that he believes that this was refinished at some point. He also said that the rear sight is made by a company called Wondersight. So it is not a museum piece but a great shooter.

D6D6C0BD-BD81-481C-996F-4D07B98C38AA.jpeg B3CFB5B9-B19A-4719-B56E-5756F2AF5C32.jpeg EB98A4C5-A071-4118-A356-25261BC42511.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Smith and Wesson created the 38 Smith and Wesson Special cartridge in 1898, about ten years after the 38 Smith and Wesson.

The rear sight is not original factory, but I believe it was installed soon after the gun was manufactured.

I would also sell this, cash price of $450, which is lower than trade value.

And please be nice. I have had a few nasty messages this year from people who are apparently angry that I politely declined to do a parking lot transaction (and they didn't have a C&R FFL to make it legal for a C&R gun).

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews