JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The first time I heard his show, was the one in which he got the idea for Dan's Bake Sale. Was `93 or so.

He's never been my favorite talk show host, but he's always been THE conservative talk show host. The Gold Standard by which all hosts are measured by.

Just heard Rush has passed.
I used to listen to his program, stopped listening because politics in general just started to piss me off.. (along with the ads) So I haven't been listening the last year to any serious political media.

I knew he had advanced lung cancer.. it finally took its toll. He has been on and off the air for a bit due to medical issues/treatment.. Say what you will, many may not like him, his program or his political leanings.. but he was in the corner of conservatives and had a very large following. Sucks that someone with that many listeners is now gone. Sort of feels as if prominent conservative speakers are either being banned, censored or passing away.
Not starting a political debate here. Not the time or place for that. Im simply stating that a man with a large Conservative following has passed.

Just makes it seem like 2021 is this avalanche of bad nonsense that is just picking up speed.

Rest In Peace!

I just hope someone sane takes his place. Mike Adams and Alex Jones are going to get more traffic now and they likely shouldn't.

Not sure how I feel about them playing old clips of him for his show today.

His wife coming on and announcing the death was poignant and classy, then playing America the Beautiful was touching.

But now they are just playing recent segments of him talking about old news. It's like they think playing his last few segments is appropriate. It's just weird and sad. :s0092:

I'm devastated. Have been expecting this and worried for the past 2 weeks of his absence, but no less devastated.

The man was my lodestone, my heart, my voice. His Medal of Freedom was richly deserved for his contributions to conservatism.

RIP

ETA: I'm really not looking forward to all the MSM celebrating!!!

ANYONE (on the right or the left or in-between) who is not willfully ignorant (the greatest sin with the brain we have been granted) cannot fail to acknowledge his great value.

31 years ago just after buying my house (and working like the dickens on it), I had the radio on, tuning toward a classic country station on AM.
I heard a voice I recognized from repeated personal contact.

NOT Rush Limbaugh.

It was Ted Nugent. When Ted finished talking for a bit (a rare occasion) this guy started saying things that I had never heard anyone say before (except the voice in my head) about politics, gun control (since Ted was the guest), etc. Been listening ever since.

I disagreed with Rush on lots of things. Being not willfully ignorant I was still compelled to listen even when we differed.
This nation will never know the full value of the man.

The willfully ignorant who will not allow themselves to listen carefully to those they disagree with will never know his intrinsic skill to invite such attention.

UPDATE: As I am wont to do, just tuned to MSNBC and CNN (because I am not willfully ignorant and wanted to see their take on Rush). Jen Psaki in a worthless press conference and a segment on "taking cuts" in line for vaccinations.

THERE is willful ignorance

Last Edited:
I'm devastated. Have been expecting this and worried for the past 2 weeks of his absence, but no less devastated.

The man was my lodestone, my heart, my voice. His Medal of Freedom was richly deserved for his contributions to conservatism.

RIP

ETA: I'm really not looking forward to all the MSM celebrating!!!

Fox News needs to turn the comments off for their story of his passing. The leftist comments are cruel, evil, and absolutely disgusting.

MSM just CAN'T be decent. Just heard the top of the hour news blurb from the AP and the weasel described Rush as caustic and bombastic, then played some clip of him attacking leftists. Of course they attacked him. The media are heartless, evil, and vile creatures.

Fox News needs to turn the comments off for their story of his passing. The leftist comments are cruel, evil, and absolutely disgusting.

They didn't???

Comments have been turned off for any story that features a minority or woman. But not for the Great Man. I'm glad I quit foxnews.com last year.

The man had style.... who would have listened if he wasn't colorful and "bombastic". The stodgy left tried doing radio shows and they all failed very quickly. For humor search for the Alec Baldwin clip asking his producer over and over and over again if they had any callers yet.

They didn't???

Comments have been turned off for any story that features a minority or woman. But not for the Great Man. I'm glad I quit foxnews.com last year.

Nope. Still allowing leftist hate.

Screenshot 2021-02-17 at 11.15.18 AM.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews