JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Grit, I have one and will never get rid of it, took me a bit of work to tune it in but finnaly got 1/2 moa with 168 barnes ttsx, 46 g reloader 15 and mag primers moveing at 2750 fps black sheep sporting goods in cda sold me mine for 389.00 if i recall correctly, btw it took 2 deer this year with 2 shots and my ruger ranch 223 also likes 62g ttsx bullets and was responsible for the demise of my grandaughters 1st whitetail this year, so in my opinion a very solid rifle for not much green, good luck !!!

You should be able to find these for around $400, sometimes less, online, depending on what a local FFL charges for the transfer. I would suggest checking with local FFL's in Hood River to see what they charge. It may be worth your time and save you some money!

If you happen to visit the Portland area ever (specifically Oregon City), I can order you one for $399, including shipping, background check, and transfer).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.