JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What in world happened in the last few years? I bought a bull-barrel No. 1 in 22-250 about 8 years ago, with a Leupold 16x target scope for $650. I've been itching to spend some dough on another one, but these days just a the rifle alone is going for at least $800!!!

Inflation. 10 years ago I bought a brand new Marlin 336 for 269$. These days you are looking at 400 bucks.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I think some folks have realized what a really good rifle the #1 is. I'll have to go along with the inflation arguement also. Thank goodness so many are still infatuated with high capacity rifles, or the prices would be even higher!

I like them for a number of reasons. One being a No. 1 with a 28 inch barrel is shorter overall than a comparable bolt action. The other is that they tend to have a bit more free-bore and no magazine that constrains COL. Among other things. And I think they look cool.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top