JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What in world happened in the last few years? I bought a bull-barrel No. 1 in 22-250 about 8 years ago, with a Leupold 16x target scope for $650. I've been itching to spend some dough on another one, but these days just a the rifle alone is going for at least $800!!!

Inflation. 10 years ago I bought a brand new Marlin 336 for 269$. These days you are looking at 400 bucks.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I think some folks have realized what a really good rifle the #1 is. I'll have to go along with the inflation arguement also. Thank goodness so many are still infatuated with high capacity rifles, or the prices would be even higher!

I like them for a number of reasons. One being a No. 1 with a 28 inch barrel is shorter overall than a comparable bolt action. The other is that they tend to have a bit more free-bore and no magazine that constrains COL. Among other things. And I think they look cool.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top