JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Brands Used and Count

CCI MINI MAG: 100 Rounds, 0 Malfunctions
CCI STANDARD VELOCITY: 50 Rounds, 0 Malfunctions
REMINGTON GOLDEN BULLET: 100 Rounds, 0 Malfunctions

So I just wanted to let people know my results in case you were wondering about a potential 22LR handgun to buy. Given the results I had today I would 100% recommend this purchase. I am looking to get a suppressor on it ASAP and will post the results in a few months when I can perform that test. This was not about accuracy although I will say it seemed very accurate to me at a distance of 15ft and I have no doubt it will get better with more trigger time.

Again there were zero malfunctions with the handgun for this session in any way shape or form. The Golden Bullet rounds were noticeably dirtier but the gun ran them all the same.

Could not be happier with my MK4 22/45.

One thing I wish Ruger had thought of. Was making MK3 22/45 mags work with the MK4.

One thing I wish Ruger had thought of. Was making MK3 22/45 mags work with the MK4.
They don't? Bummer, I just got a MK4 Tactical, and I thought I had a bunch of extra mags, but I guess not, because they are from a MK3. I haven't tried to use them yet, so I didn't know that. o_O

They don't? Bummer, I just got a MK4 Tactical, and I thought I had a bunch of extra mags, but I guess not, because they are from a MK3. I haven't tried to use them yet, so I didn't know that. o_O
You can cut the extra portion of the bottom off to make them fit, or buy new bases.

I'm going to Dremel them up to make en work.

One of 2 Rugers I own.......22/45 stainless Hunter. Shoots well, probably gets more action than any other gun I own (use it to call the dogs in at night) but defiantly not the quality of my Colt Match Woodsman or High Standard HD. Mine and my brother's silenced one handles Remington sub Sonics well. His silenced version is the quietest firearm I have ever been around. The primer strike is the most noise it makes. My hunter was actually quite expensive for what it is.....I think over 700.00 10 years ago. The same as I paid for the superior Colt I own.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top