JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to trade into a new Ruger MK IV 22/45 Lite, but may also consider lightly used in excellent condition. The model I prefer is the 43918 but open to others as well.

I have two firearms available -
  1. a SW22 Victory with (4) magazines, a TANDEMKROSS Halo Charging Ring, and a S&W Factory branded soft-sided case. Lightly used, around 100 rounds fired. I can add ammo to even out a trade. Finding that the wife and I prefer a lighter handgun......
  2. a Remington 870 Express Tactical Shotgun in 12 GA. 18.5" barrel, Mesa Tactical Pistol Grip Stock with Limbsaver, and a Mesa Tactical polymer 6 shot saddle. This also comes with a Bulldog Tactical Case, and I have ammo (Federal LE Flight Control 00 Buck plus (2) boxes of birdshot) that I can add in for the right deal. I bought this new, and it is unfired by me.
Cash + or - to even up a deal. Please contact me via IM.

Last Edited:
One of the unexpected difficulties I discovered in shooting 'ultralight ' models is my innate need to have a sense of slightly muzzle heavy. There's something in my personal muscle memory that needs just a little such feedback. Good luck in your training.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.