JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Salem
State
Oregon
I'm searching for a few different guns.

First one is a ruger charger in 22 to start teaching my 5 year old son to shoot. Needs to have a threaded barrel. Don't really care if it is the takedown model. This will be his first gun and want to get him outdoors and shooting.

Second is a ruger mark IV lite or silencer shop model. Mainly looking for fde or green but open if the price is right. Already have a leupold deltapoint pro to put on top so optics not really needed. VQ trigger kit and accessories is a plus too. Once again threaded barrel is a must.

Third is a seekins precision havak element in 7prc. This one is a long shot but really interested in finding one local before ordering on gunbroker.

I'm located in the salem area and have no problem traveling within reason to meet at a gun shop to do a transfer. Also any leads to gun shops that have them in stock would work as well. Have cash and ready to make a deal.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just a heads up, Eurooptic has several savage elements in 7mm prc in stock (and is where I got mine).

If you have a dd-214 to submit, you can get a bit of a military discount but also, make an account and add one to your cart. You should get an email from a rep after a while asking if there is anything they can do to help, and they will help with a bit of a discount. I was also able to get them to toss in seekins low 30mm rings as well as part of the deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.