JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Looking for an elusive stainless steel Ruger Mark IV with threaded barrel. Model number 40126. New or used. Thanks!

Cash or could trade a Glock 43x + cash.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a fully tricked out Mark IV Target (threaded bull barrel) with all the Tandem Kross upgrades worth having on it, unfired - truck expenses came up. 3 or 4 unused Ruger branded 10 round mags (I have to check).

Also comes with fiber optic front sight (haven't put it in yet).

Let me know if you're interested. It's not stainless, though.

537A2BC3-C380-4802-93CF-5E84CA00770E.jpeg

Last Edited:
I have a fully tricked out Mark IV Target (threaded bull barrel) with all the Tandem Kross upgrades worth having on it, unfired - truck expenses came up. 3 or 4 unused Ruger branded 10 round mags (I have to check).

Also comes with fiber optic front sight (haven't put it in yet).

Let 'em know if you're interested. It's not stainless, though.

View attachment 1311456
What are you asking?

$850, and includes a holster for it as well as a 22LR loading system so you can fast charge mags.

It's ready to rock, I just got slapped with truck repairs before I could get it going.

I have all the original parts too and a receipt for the gunsmith who did most of the upgrades (my big hands aren't as good at handling little parts as they used to be and I got in over my head, so I paid a gunsmith to finish the upgrades I started).

Let me know and I can get you a list of the upgrades (with receipts) too.

Also have the original case and everything that came with it.

Oh - and some nice wood grips. You'll have to do some work to make them fit, but they're good looking (and functional) grips.

Weapon is only a few months old.

If you can find one you will love it. i have the exact model you are looking for and it is a awesome gun. I put a valquartsen trigger set up in it and trijicon rmr ( mine is not for sale).

Looks like Ruger might be producing them again since Bud's now has the model you're looking for, 40126, in stock. Thanks to your original post I'd been lusting for one since and now have one on the way from them.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.