JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Saw that on their facebook today that that came out in that chambering and it is 6 rounds instead of 5. I would rather they chamber the lcrx 3" in the other calibers besides 38spl. Would be a lot lighter than the sp101 for carrying.

Yes they have had the 357 for a god while but the 327 Federal has been out about ten years as far as ammo goes. Ruger has a couple of Single Six's Stainless Steel seven shooters in 327 Federal available only thru Lipsey's. They have a regular SP 101 six shooter in .327 Federal and now the LCR. Freedom Arms (Not Freedom Munitions)is pretty high on 327 Federal and they have their own brass for the caliber

I would like the LCR and the Single Six since it is unlikely I can afford a Freedom Arms Model 97.

THey put out the 32H&R in a small framed single action about 14-14 years ago.Bird's head grips
I was going to buy the consecutive serial numbered set.....at about 600 bucks,lol

Not a fan of the 327. Too hard to find ammo. The smaller/lighter bullet needs velocity to make up for its lack of weight, which would be fine in a large-framed handgun with a long barrel but kind of pointless in a snub-nosed carry piece. There are plenty of proven .38+P defense loads on the market, and the .38 snub revolver is pretty much a single-purpose firearm. I don't plink with mine, or use it for hunting or target practice or any other purpose for which the 327 might be arguably superior.

I'm waiting for one in 3" barrel. At 3", it outguns the 38 special quite a bit in factory ammo. I intend to reload for it, which gives a lot more options. :) My lcrx-3 38 special is much more pleasant to shoot than the pocket lcr. Buffalo Bore stuff is even manageable .

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top