JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I was in the Spokane Valley yesterday, they were advertising them on a reader board for $389 as I drove past. Seems like the going rate

Good to know....I actually pondered picking up one of these, but there just seems to be something about them that seems off to me.

Seems like the cylinder had a little "harshness" cycling and a little slop in it.....maybe I'm being super critical though?

When I was in the Spokane Valley yesterday, they were advertising them on a reader board for $389 as I drove past.
I find it even more interesting that they elected to advertise this item on their reader-board. I can see including it in the sports section of the sales flyer or on a tag in the case when you get to the store -- to folks that are already looking for sports equip or a gun -- but out on the reader board where it's in everyone's face? Neat.

MrB

I noticed at the Scappoose Fred Meyer yesterday that they had the Ruger LCR on sale for $399. Seemed like a good deal. Couple left in the case that I could see.
NONE of the local FM or Wal*Marts has guns anymore, in fact they even seem to be cutting down on gun rags. The FM's have NO ammo and Wal*Marts seem to have very little left and don't seem to be restocking. What little they do have is locked up behind the counter expect for shotgun shells.
Safeway has no gun rags in their stores locally either.

Seems like here in Vancouver the shops all want around $439 for the LCR even on sale. I wanted one but bought the AK-74 instead.

Good to know....I actually pondered picking up one of these, but there just seems to be something about them that seems off to me.

Seems like the cylinder had a little "harshness" cycling and a little slop in it.....maybe I'm being super critical though?

No, you're not being overly critical. They do not feel overly well made. I guess after years of shooting S&W and all metal Rugers (sp101, gp100, Redhawks, etc.) the gun feels more like a squirt-gun than a real revolver. I think they just went a little to far to go from heavy tanks to lightweight carry revolver.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top