JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've seen 'em at Gunbroker in Tigard for $430, pretty hard to beat price for a new gun. Might try the Fred Meyer in Newberg, if it's on sale, the price is okay($450), if it isn't on sale, steer clear.

Great choice, but the recoil is pretty snappy, a bit more than my .40 Stoeger Cougar. Make sue she can handle it before you buy, if you can.
I believe there is a gun show this weekend and Keith's has decent prices.

Good luck and God bless.

tbtravis

I've seen 'em at Gunbroker in Tigard for $430, pretty hard to beat price for a new gun. Might try the Fred Meyer in Newberg, if it's on sale, the price is okay($450), if it isn't on sale, steer clear.

Ugh, really? I've seen them on gunbroker.com for around $380 brand new but I don't want to pay to ship and all that, plus it's a must for me to fondle before I buy... I was hoping they might be going for like 400 even around here somewhere... Thanks for the info

Great choice, but the recoil is pretty snappy, a bit more than my .40 Stoeger Cougar. Make sue she can handle it before you buy, if you can.
I believe there is a gun show this weekend and Keith's has decent prices.

Good luck and God bless.

tbtravis

Yeah I had heard that they have some snappiness but she doesn't mind my xd40 sub so I don't think she'll have any problems with this unless someone says different. I'll definately check out Keith's and thanks for the well wishes :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top