JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've seen 'em at Gunbroker in Tigard for $430, pretty hard to beat price for a new gun. Might try the Fred Meyer in Newberg, if it's on sale, the price is okay($450), if it isn't on sale, steer clear.

Great choice, but the recoil is pretty snappy, a bit more than my .40 Stoeger Cougar. Make sue she can handle it before you buy, if you can.
I believe there is a gun show this weekend and Keith's has decent prices.

Good luck and God bless.

tbtravis

I've seen 'em at Gunbroker in Tigard for $430, pretty hard to beat price for a new gun. Might try the Fred Meyer in Newberg, if it's on sale, the price is okay($450), if it isn't on sale, steer clear.

Ugh, really? I've seen them on gunbroker.com for around $380 brand new but I don't want to pay to ship and all that, plus it's a must for me to fondle before I buy... I was hoping they might be going for like 400 even around here somewhere... Thanks for the info

Great choice, but the recoil is pretty snappy, a bit more than my .40 Stoeger Cougar. Make sue she can handle it before you buy, if you can.
I believe there is a gun show this weekend and Keith's has decent prices.

Good luck and God bless.

tbtravis

Yeah I had heard that they have some snappiness but she doesn't mind my xd40 sub so I don't think she'll have any problems with this unless someone says different. I'll definately check out Keith's and thanks for the well wishes :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top