Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS/WTT OR Ruger hawkeye 338 win mag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Feedback
0 / 0 / 0
Ruger Hawkeye Allweather, 338 win mag, stainless, and synthetic, 24" barrel, excellent shape, scope is a new sighted in Simmons 44mag 6-24x44 mildot w/ side focus, bipod and sling, and 40-60 rds of Hornaday 225 gr. About 30-40 rds through the rifle
$500..rifle only $400 firm
Trade value to me around $700-$800
Poss trades/Prefer partial trades , good 4-16 or higher mildot reticle scope, ar15 , parts, mini 14, parts, quality full size 9mm handgun, 9mn carbine ruger only, quality mildot reticle scope 4-16 or higher, Or trade for a good chainsaw husky 372 stihl 044
Located near Roseburg.
KIMG0541.jpg
KIMG0540.jpg

Last edited:
OP
H
Reactions
Feedback
0 / 0 / 0
I agree with factory hornaday out of the box 225gr , and a piss poor rest at 100 yds was grouping at under .750" probably been tighter had i done my part better.

OP
H
Reactions
Feedback
0 / 0 / 0
Cash price lowered $500 rifle and scope $400 rifle only, trades added.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley