JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ruger Hawkeye Allweather, 338 win mag, stainless, and synthetic, 24" barrel, excellent shape, scope is a new sighted in Simmons 44mag 6-24x44 mildot w/ side focus, bipod and sling, and 40-60 rds of Hornaday 225 gr. About 30-40 rds through the rifle
$500..rifle only $400 firm
Trade value to me around $700-$800
Poss trades/Prefer partial trades , good 4-16 or higher mildot reticle scope, ar15 , parts, mini 14, parts, quality full size 9mm handgun, 9mn carbine ruger only, quality mildot reticle scope 4-16 or higher, Or trade for a good chainsaw husky 372 stihl 044
Located near Roseburg. KIMG0541.jpg KIMG0540.jpg

Last Edited:
I agree with factory hornaday out of the box 225gr , and a piss poor rest at 100 yds was grouping at under .750" probably been tighter had i done my part better.

Cash price lowered $500 rifle and scope $400 rifle only, trades added.

Last Edited:
The thought of people not realizing how great this rifle/caliber combination is astounds me. It,s twin is in my gun safe. I would like to buy your rifle. Contact me and we will work something out here in the near future. I,ll pm you with my phone number.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.