JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why ? it has virtually no recoil as is.
That's what I thought, and I don't care to hang a bunch of mall ninja bubblegum on my guns.[/QUOTE]

You should find it is VERY easy to handle. My Wife who is VERY recoil sensitive can shoot mine no problem. I have an old Kel-Tec 9mm she will NOT shoot. Says its too much. First time she shot the Ruger she went through a happy stick and loved it. Unless someone was using one in some kind of serious competition like speed steel kind of thing I doubt many would think it was any real help. With an optic on them they are almost too easy to hit with shooing fast even with my old no longer working well eye's :)

That's what I thought, and I don't care to hang a bunch of mall ninja bubblegum on my guns.

You should find it is VERY easy to handle. My Wife who is VERY recoil sensitive can shoot mine no problem. I have an old Kel-Tec 9mm she will NOT shoot. Says its too much. First time she shot the Ruger she went through a happy stick and loved it. Unless someone was using one in some kind of serious competition like speed steel kind of thing I doubt many would think it was any real help. With an optic on them they are almost too easy to hit with shooing fast even with my old no longer working well eye's :)[/QUOTE]
What kind of optic do you have on yours?

Right now about the only thing I want to do with mine is improve the sights.
I am waiting to hear back from Williams on specifically if they offer a receiver sight that mounts on a rail AND I need to find a barrel ramp with a dovetail from a rifle with the same barrel diameter I can modify to fit mine so I can install a fiber optic. The UP-side to a rail mounted rear peep will be the ability to move it forward or backward for the best aperture clarity.

Right now about the only thing I want to do with mine is improve the sights.
I am waiting to hear back from Williams on specifically if they offer a receiver sight that mounts on a rail AND I need to find a barrel ramp with a dovetail from a rifle with the same barrel diameter I can modify to fit mine so I can install a fiber optic. The UP-side to a rail mounted rear peep will be the ability to move it forward or backward for the best aperture clarity.
Yeah I thought about getting a sight for the rail to increase sight radius.

I'm wondering to the guys who have one already, is it worth it to put on a 9mm muzzle break?
Not speaking from experience, but I would say no. Most of the recoil in a 9mm PCC is from the blowback action. Lots of mass slamming backward. Only muzzle device I would consider would be a kaw valley linear comp to make it even quiter for the shooter. Or a omega 9k.

the only thing I want to do with mine is improve the sights.

my current use is limited to the speed steel style targets.
While my first match was with the OEM iron sights, and which produced an excellent score, for the next match I mounted a Fast Fire III. This alone decreased my total time by about 20 seconds.

By pleasant concatenation of fortuitous circumstance, the actual red dot appears immediately at the superior radius of the front sight, which reinforces an already very decent sight picture.

Trying out some new ammo yesterday, and given the 'almost brisk 40 degree temp' while I was there, I had zero difficulty in hitting at will a 6" reactive ball-target at 100'. Granted, I did have trouble with golf ball targets at that distance, but at 50' only 1 or 2 shots required to move it rapidly to the 100' mark, where I was less likely to hit it.

You should find it is VERY easy to handle. My Wife who is VERY recoil sensitive can shoot mine no problem. I have an old Kel-Tec 9mm she will NOT shoot. Says its too much. First time she shot the Ruger she went through a happy stick and loved it. Unless someone was using one in some kind of serious competition like speed steel kind of thing I doubt many would think it was any real help. With an optic on them they are almost too easy to hit with shooing fast even with my old no longer working well eye's :)
What kind of optic do you have on yours?[/QUOTE]

My favorite is a Red Dot. I have tried a 1-4 Scope which would work better at distance. Most of the time now it's just topped with a cheap Bushnell Red Dot. I bought a quick mount from Amazon to slap the dot on and off which holds zero amazingly well for such a cheap mount. Worked so well I bought a couple more and another dot. Can swap them from the PCC's I have and the pistols at the range. Now and then at the indoor range I have another shooter step over to see what I am shooting. When I blast out the center of the shoot'n see targets with happy sticks. People will see it then smile when they see it was a rifle.

Well there is still enough residual pressure in the barrel after the round is down range to move a slug of steel backwards and compress the spring while eject the casing. o_O

That starts happening as soon as the gun is fired, comps need pressure to work well, at the end of a 16" barrel burning maybe 6 grains of powder there isnt going to be a whole lot left.

Well why don't you post a video of a friend shooting one right beside your ear?

Should be fine right?

Hmm, I just stated that a 9mm round out of a 16" barrel wouldn't have much pressure left to significantly influence an already 7 lb rifle. Not sure why you are taking such great offense to that?

Piles O' Junk. Disregard any previous review I've had of one.

Before you take yourself and go through a bunch of ammo that you can't get your money back, let me know when you have it boxed up and I'll send you shipping instructions.

You'll thank me never.

:D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews