JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Take my advice and perform a COMPLETE disassembly, clean and lube before firing.
I didn't because it appeared clean and lubed (maybe a bit more lube than it should have had) and I experienced some commonly reported 'issues' with them which have NOT appeared again since a good cleaning.
The shipping oil they use I now believe is the root of all the issues.

That sounds like a good time waiting to happen!

I really like the rifle, but like so many guns, I wish it came in stainless. That, and I wish it accepted my XDm mags. I wonder how hard it would be to machine your own mag well adapter?

I'm thinking I need to start asking folks on this forum who buy this guy for their unused Ruger magazine it comes with.

Medic: I had an original PC4 circa 1990 that looked like this:

upload_2018-11-12_19-2-13.jpeg

Much prefer the new version.
Obviously different than your photo.

Yeah I will update with pics and possibly if you're all good, a video...
Order ammo by the case :)
Order up some of the Glock happy sticks too. Damn they are fun with those 33 round mags!!!
Also watch it when you take it apart to clean. The bolt assembly is made to be taken apart without tools if people wish too. One of early times cleaning I had it outside using spray cleaner. Came apart in my hand from how I was squeezing it while spraying. Then had to open the diagram to see how it went back together. :)

Take my advice and perform a COMPLETE disassembly, clean and lube before firing.
I didn't because it appeared clean and lubed (maybe a bit more lube than it should have had) and I experienced some commonly reported 'issues' with them which have NOT appeared again since a good cleaning.
The shipping oil they use I now believe is the root of all the issues.
Oh yeah I always strip them down and lubricate my way.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top