JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I did not know that. I never go there because their prices on just about everything sucks.

Well, there's that too. I unfortunately did buy something from a Dick's last year. I coach girls softball, and my mitt walked away during a group practice. Strange because I'm a leftie. Anyway, I needed one fast for a game the next day (I warm up my pitchers and have them throw to me at the start of the inning while the catcher gears up) and the only place that had a 14" leftie softball mitt was Dicks. :(

Well, there's that too. I unfortunately did buy something from a Dick's last year. I coach girls softball, and my mitt walked away during a group practice. Strange because I'm a leftie. Anyway, I needed one fast for a game the next day (I warm up my pitchers and have them throw to me at the start of the inning while the catcher gears up) and the only place that had a 14" leftie softball mitt was Dicks. :(
Alright, we'll forgive you just this once :D

Maybe because they are full of progressive lefties?

Not to mention the unpleasant attitudes their counter-Fudds tend to have toward non-Fudds if you ask for 5.56 NATO, or any ammo suitable for defensive use, or most handgun ammo period.

Dicks can eat a bag of exploding syphilitic dicks in my book, even though I'll shed no tears for what they did to fellow turncoat Troy.

Looks like I'm not the only unhappy customer. I really despise Dicks also and hate shopping there after my last incident but this hardwood stock is hard to beat.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top