JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry, i forgot to mention the coupon code in my op… cardinal sin on this forum
This has all the signs of scam but I don't see anything in my searches other than reviews about bad service.

I dont see a way to cancel my order online and reorder. I can always call my credit card company if I don't get anything. I didn't pay via Western Union. lol

I bought one have not seen any emails or tracking # I'm thinking its a scam.
If i don't receive a tracking # by Friday in going to the bank and file a scam, so i can get my funds back

My google-fu is telling me they are legit but who knows. They have a YouTube channel with 80k subscribers I haven't read a single post on any forum referencing a scam. Just some posts about slow or bad customer service. Maybe with the holiday season they are slow getting stuff shipped out.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top