JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Ruger 10-22 rifle with 3x9 bushnell banner scope, come with original clip and also 2x25 round clips.

Gary 360-601-8772

DSCN0028.JPG DSCN0029.JPG DSCN0031.JPG DSCN0032.JPG DSCN0033.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I think I'm in.
Is it still legal for an OR resident to buy a long gun in WA without all the transfer falderal?

Hello and welcome! As far as I know it has never been legal for a person to purchase private-party with someone if you living in two different states.

Anything firearms bought/sold in WA and OR are required to go through FFL transfer (thanks to OR SB941, and WA I-594).

With buying a long gun, you can meet at the FFL in WA, do the paperwork and walk away with it. Or the WA seller drives it to an OR FFL where you meet to do the paperwork.

If you were buying a pistol, it would have to be shipped to your FFL (or the WA seller drives it to an OR FFL where you meet to do the paperwork).

:s0155:

Your initial post made it sound like you were trying to get around not going through an FFL.

:s0090:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top